South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, swoosh said:

i'll say this: the few times I've played mafia and malf is still alive after the first couple of days, it isn't good. 

but i'm so genuinely confused how this game works, i don't know what to even do about it. 

I'll say that's not really a thing anymore.

If you can find Woz's PM... that's what many of us think is everyone's role.

Just now, swoosh said:

i'll say this: the few times I've played mafia and malf is still alive after the first couple of days, it isn't good. 

but i'm so genuinely confused how this game works, i don't know what to even do about it. 

Basically we wont know what actually has transpired until the end of the game. Maybe the Darwinists will kill us all or maybe we killed them already and have to get rid of the indies. Or maybe we just have to make a certain day. Who knows. Having the alignments covered up creates a social experiment on who you trust, why, and if you choose to kill and why

Basically I am trusting 

@TheKillerNacho

@VikeManDan

@swoosh

@squire12

@Nazgul

and maybe another player or two. It's time to band together and make it to the end...or kill who needs to be killed...its all a mystery

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

woz's pm? what? 

On 8/13/2019 at 10:05 AM, Woz said:

Fair point.

RE
TIRED

On 8/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, Dome said:

Well I’m gonna double down on the entertainment value....

I have the role as Woz. I will align myself with town. Won’t use my hit except to take out red letter or otherwise implicated scum players.

Work with me and I can help or lynch me and move on.

On 8/13/2019 at 11:04 AM, Malfatron said:

i solved it. since nobody will believe me anyway, i will play the role of the character who was right all along, but dies early.

theres no scum in this game.

we all just have the capability to kill each other for no reason.

we just need to find a suit and we win.

lets work together.

i am picking C8.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Basically we wont know what actually has transpired until the end of the game. Maybe the Darwinists will kill us all or maybe we killed them already and have to get rid of the indies. Or maybe we just have to make a certain day. Who knows. Having the alignments covered up creates a social experiment on who you trust, why, and if you choose to kill and why

Basically I am trusting 

@TheKillerNacho

@VikeManDan

@swoosh

@squire12

@Nazgul

and maybe another player or two. It's time to band together and make it to the end...or kill who needs to be killed...its all a mystery

Not Dome?