South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It is likely nothing, but I feel that nacho is trying to steer things and it makes me uneasy.

Ofc I'm trying to steer things. Have you seen how badly we've destroyed ourselves the first two days? We've lost 11 in just two days out of 25. If the OP and how many days are passing per day phase is any indication, we have at least 3, possibly 4 days left to go in this game. We're playing right into their hands right now. If we don't try to take the reigns of this game, we're screwed.

Let's assume the Darwinists can kill even - how many per day do you think? 1-3? Factoring in our ability to commute that they can't predict, we should be able to have at least some of us survive until the end and foil the Darwinists. But only if we stop shooting eachother. But if we have another five-six kills tonight, we won't be able to stop them if they can kill naturally.

Eleven players likely lost the game already. I'm certain most if not all of them were at the hands of indies.

All I'm asking is if you are an indie and want to use your kill because you're trigger happy do it on Orca, who is claiming invincible anyway. And if you do want to claim that your powers differ from the rest of us, do so now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ofc I'm trying to steer things. Have you seen how badly we've destroyed ourselves the first two days? We've lost 11 in just two days out of 25. If the OP and how many days are passing per day phase is any indication, we have at least 3, possibly 4 days left to go in this game. We're playing right into their hands right now. If we don't try to take the reigns of this game, we're screwed.

Let's assume the Darwinists can kill even - how many per day do you think? 1-3? Factoring in our ability to commute that they can't predict, we should be able to have at least some of us survive until the end and foil the Darwinists. But only if we stop shooting eachother. But if we have another five-six kills tonight, we won't be able to stop them if they can kill naturally.

Eleven players likely lost the game already. I'm certain most if not all of them were at the hands of indies.

All I'm asking is if you are an indie and want to use your kill because you're trigger happy do it on Orca, who is claiming invincible anyway. And if you do want to claim that your powers differ from the rest of us, do so now.

tenor.gif?itemid=10208966

This is news to me. Clearly some people are not reading 

Just now, The Orca said:

You claimed your ability is to infinitely commute in a game where people can only die at night (outside of modkill or apparently the tiebreaking procedure).

In hindsight, I don't think it was an accident that you correctly guessed what the tiebreaking procedure was, either.

Note, squire12 was one of the others trying to get a tie. Could be that he, like me, wanted to see what would happen. But something to remember going forward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

i mean, you said you have unlimited commutes, so i guess if you forgot to put your move in, youre not unkillable.

unless you want to admit you lied about the unlimited commutes

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Really...so what did I do N1 and N2 and what is my alignment. It's all in the thread

Let me put it this way.

If your win condition is what you claimed it was (Survive until the game's end) and you can commute every night in a game that you can only die at night, if you didn't commute the last two nights, you're probably the worst mafia player ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Really...so what did I do N1 and N2 and what is my alignment. It's all in the thread

Nice deflect. 

Malf, Nacho, VMD, Swoosh, and I, at the very least, have all reached the same conclusion based on evidence presented in thread. You have not. I really don’t give a single iota flip what you say you did or what your alignment is in thread 

• Like 1