South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, Whicker said:

But I commuted N1. Are you saying that the result of Counselor’s move is the exact same whether someone commuted or just used a normal night move?

N1 is not relevant to the discussion on counselors visit to you last night, n2

Just now, squire12 said:

N1 is not relevant to the discussion on counselors visit to you last night, n2

Do you realize he “visited” me N1 as well and said I wasn’t home? So he got the same result on me doing two different things? 

Counselor, Orca, and Squire lock it in 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca okay, you are claiming you found a gun. how is that evidence that darwins exist?

Cause I believe it is the failsafe to the Darwinists having the numbers (5 presumably). They can stack the vote and get their man voted each day basically and no one will figure it out (wasn't apparent at the beginning, but is now that no reveals are happening). The gun can kill a protected person and destroy the suit rendering us all the same with only commutes as protection. I believe there have been 4 and 5 kills each night because the Darwinists can not commute and are just killing. As such I believe we have taken out a couple of them. Add in the vial death of KSJ D1 it was vastly different that the other D1 deaths. Why is that. It is to make a distinction and show that there are Darwinists. Also look at how crazy Swag flipped when the vote was tied and MD4L got popped in the face by Pickle. It showed a disdain for the events revealing further knowledge Swag had and was concealing. I am confident he was Darwinist. Whicker's invest is false or he faked it on a dead guy to disguise he killed someone last night imo

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Coming from the guy threatening to shoot a hole through the PP suit... Ironic

Stop being irrational and telling people to hit me. I dont play well with others when I am constantly attacked for helping. I will doom you all and take the loss (or win if we are all actually town and town beats the Darwinists). I could have done it yesterday, but I didn't. Cause I thought you were a good guy