South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You brought it on yourself, dude. You've lied about your move since Day 1. How can you expect me to trust you now?

Yeah, cause I insinuated that I could commute every night. Come on. That's all I have done. Well that and lie about what I found. Its not like that is something you want to be open about having if you want to try and kill someone that night (Swag) 

I believe Naz hit Swag as well. Dude was a pest and a constant hinderance to working together. And a smart man like Naz would have seen that.

Ive been open with who I trusted and what I believe the game mechanics are. People laughed. People didn't believe me when I said Pickle was gonna randomize someone to get blown away if we tied...what happened we tied and MD4L took one like a champ. Maybe he was Darwinist maybe not...but at least we all laughed hysterically while reminiscing on the fact that it was pretty easy to determine what was going to happen 

I petitioned for multiple people to get the suit over myself. The only reason I voted myself D1 was cause Swag was running away with it and was clear scum with Whicker imo.  Whicker I thought there was more thread proof so I tried hitting him. His instance since then that I need to die goes counter to him having commuted. So I believe he needs to go just to go. How many times has someone said Orca needs to die or something of to that effect this game. 100. Im not gonna come out and say "Im hitting Swag tonight" to reveal that I have the same moves as everyone else and that Im open to being hit that night. No. I lied and pushed the narrative that I cant die. I told you all from the beginning I wasn't Darwinist. I have admitted that I am Delusional Aligned. 

Its not on me to save you all if you all want to kill me. I had to look out for myself first then the group. 

Naz unless he kills me 

Swoosh

VMD

Squire

These people I trust to be rational and thinking about why certain stuff was said and why I did what I have done

I didn't bring this on myself. I probably exacerbated the situation. That part is on me big time lol. But from the beginning of the game I have been attacked and called out on my opinions and probably by 15 people saying I need to be killed. Im gonna look out for myself first and then the people above 2nd. Which I did without hesitation. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

counselor and orca are darwin.

orca won the gun, and really wants to use it but he cant risk it.

so counselor is trying to take the heat

I am not Darwin at all. I am Delusional Aligned. I want us all to get out (Except Whicker, Dome, and Malf)

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, cause I insinuated that I could commute every night. Come on. That's all I have done. Well that and lie about what I found. Its not like that is something you want to be open about having if you want to try and kill someone that night (Swag) 

I believe Naz hit Swag as well. Dude was a pest and a constant hinderance to working together. And a smart man like Naz would have seen that.

Ive been open with who I trusted and what I believe the game mechanics are. People laughed. People didn't believe me when I said Pickle was gonna randomize someone to get blown away if we tied...what happened we tied and MD4L took one like a champ. Maybe he was Darwinist maybe not...but at least we all laughed hysterically while reminiscing on the fact that it was pretty easy to determine what was going to happen 

I petitioned for multiple people to get the suit over myself. The only reason I voted myself D1 was cause Swag was running away with it and was clear scum with Whicker imo.  Whicker I thought there was more thread proof so I tried hitting him. His instance since then that I need to die goes counter to him having commuted. So I believe he needs to go just to go. How many times has someone said Orca needs to die or something of to that effect this game. 100. Im not gonna come out and say "Im hitting Swag tonight" to reveal that I have the same moves as everyone else and that Im open to being hit that night. No. I lied and pushed the narrative that I cant die. I told you all from the beginning I wasn't Darwinist. I have admitted that I am Delusional Aligned. 

Its not on me to save you all if you all want to kill me. I had to look out for myself first then the group. 

Naz unless he kills me 

Swoosh

VMD

Squire

These people I trust to be rational and thinking about why certain stuff was said and why I did what I have done

I didn't bring this on myself. I probably exacerbated the situation. That part is on me big time lol. But from the beginning of the game I have been attacked and called out on my opinions and probably by 15 people saying I need to be killed. Im gonna look out for myself first and then the people above 2nd. Which I did without hesitation. 

It took like 25 pages for Orca to come up with this 

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not at all

Multiple people have been after me each and every day for basically posting...can you blame me xD

It’s because you’ve been lying, in a way that isn’t remotely believable, for the last 24 hours

its not just “for basically posting”