South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

You’re the one worried about self votes in a game where the object is to survive...

I find it interesting that some are suggesting that they are here for the populous, yet their vote directly contradicts that.  Some have stated that certainly players are being selfless, yet those same players are actually voting for themselves....how is that being selfless?

It is the continued classic of saying 1 thing while actions are stating something completely different.

Yet another mini experiment of human nature....words vs actions.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I find it interesting that some are suggesting that they are here for the populous, yet their vote directly contradicts that.  Some have stated that certainly players are being selfless, yet those same players are actually voting for themselves....how is that being selfless?

It is the continued classic of saying 1 thing while actions are stating something completely different.

Yet another mini experiment of human nature....words vs actions.

And I’m just over here in the corner wondering if I should open the front doors and just wander outside 

i voted for other people the first three days.

i also want to make sure the suit wearer doesnt kill today.

and make no mistake, i also want to win the game.

i just see no reason to 

1. thin down the pool of potential targets to increase my likelihood of getting hit

2. sow distrust by killing people instead of working with them. mission was an exception (mercy kill) because he wasnt gonna play anyway.

3. take away other peoples wincon for no reason

4. have others lose trust in me for future games

so yeah, im playing this straight up.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

This was the first night I’ve voted myself. 

My words will ultimately prove my actions when the game is over. I have not killed anyone. 

Again, in a game where surviving = winning why wouldn’t someone vote themselves? Not a hard concept to grasp.

hes talking about me.

hes offended that i would accept the suit when im trying to also help people lol