South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Survivalist as a group makes no sense in this game. Has anyone else claimed that role? It has been shown that there are "groups" of color coordinated players. Most of them have some sort of connection to mental breaks. Survivalist is not one of them.

You are a joke

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Survivalist as a group makes no sense in this game. Has anyone else claimed that role? It has been shown that there are "groups" of color coordinated players. Most of them have some sort of connection to mental breaks. Survivalist is not one of them.

dome and vmd, for two.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

you need to reread a bunch of stuff.

several people have claimed survivalist, me being one of them

i claimed indy before woz posted his role and I immediately confirmed I had the same role

if you think I pulled all that off as a bad guy, send me a ******* medal for packing around the biggest nuts ever seen in a mafia game.

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

you need to reread a bunch of stuff.

several people have claimed survivalist, me being one of them

i claimed indy before woz posted his role and I immediately confirmed I had the same role

if you think I pulled all that off as a bad guy, send me a ******* medal for packing around the biggest nuts ever seen in a mafia game.

Yeah this slappy guy isn’t reading. He’s just throwing crap out of his trash hole

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You’ve got to be kidding me. There are at least 3 of us, claimed in thread as others have stated above!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, Dome said:

I'm survivalist aligned hb

On 8/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, VikeManDan said:

I am Survivalist aligned (I know of one other who claimed this in thread)

I have not killed anyone and I commuted last night.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:19 PM, Counselor said:

I visited little Whicky again. He was not home. I am Survivalist aligned. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

dome and vmd, for two.

VikeManDan seemed suspicious to me when I read up on day 2, but dome seemed like a straight shooter from the start. Its possible IMO that the role survivalist exists, but I'm betting against it.

Just now, Counselor said:

You are a joke

So in my mind, there are either 5 Darwinists or 5 factions. The number 5 is significant because it was the number of syringes in the OP.

I found Dr. Outpost @Outpost31 injected with 5 syringes.  We performed an autopsy and found that he was UASMRIID aligned.

Feel free to kill me tonight, but I am going to kill again until Nacho and I are the only ones left.