South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

On 8/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Day 127

We woke this morning to a very odd sight, Dr. Pickle was standing over 3 badly burned bodies while joyfully singing a song.  I cannot for the life me get the lyrics out of my head.  

This is the song that doesn't end.

Yes, it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue singing it forever just because......

I went searching the facility to find anyone unaccounted for and was shocked to learn that one of the most unpopular scientists and two of the most beloved were missing.  I went to check their rooms to confirm for myself.  I found Dr. Touch @theuntouchable, Dr. Swoosh @swoosh, and Dr. Naz @Nazgul were no where to be found.  I did find 3 empty needles outside their rooms.  They are all presumed dead now.  

@theuntouchable

@swoosh

@Nazgul

Are dead. 

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N4.png

D5 has officially begun.  N5 will be Saturday at 10:00 pm est. 

Day 131

We woke this morning to a most joyful sight, no new dead bodies.   I must say that it was odd not having to deal with new deaths.  However, early this morning we had an incident as Dr. Pickle drug the charred remains of Dr. Woz outside into the -90 degree air.  He just tossed him onto the ice.  He walked back inside and over to the sink and filled a bucket to the brim with water.  He skipped back outside and tossed the water over the body and the proceeded to take a sledgehammer to him completely obliterating his body.  All the while singing.... 

Tomorrow morning there will be more,

Tomorrow morning there must be more, 

Tomorrow morning, more, more, more.  

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N5.png

If we gotta make it to day 180ish, things need to move along.

There might be some other mechanic that needs to happen that we have not accounted for.