South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's not that.

The time skips are most likely to get closer to the end and when he gets say 15 days away it will probably be like 1 day equals 1 day

There was a clear Darwinist kill and I'm assuming 3 indies similar to Woz or an Other faction thrown in. Maybe a vig or two as a possible kill as well. Lots of variables and possibilities at this point, but I would strongly advise against going forward like it is a time game and everyone is a "indy" like some suggested. 

tenor.gif

this bothers me

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Continuing on, in my check of the rooms, I came to Dr. KSJ's @kingseanjohn room.  I tried to push the door open but it would not budge.  I threw my entire weight behind a push and a body slumped forward allowing me to get inside, it was Dr. KSJ.  His body to was burned, but we did find a vile down the hallway from his room, presumably dropped by the killer.  Again, no autopsy could be performed.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:31 PM, Pickle Rick said:

He then caught a glimpse of the case that contained all of the Level 4 agents stored at the facility, the horror and bewilderment he felt was etched on his face.  All of the agents were missing, every last vile

@Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

Bruh, so far like 8 people have said they had the same role.

hes trying to save his brothers game.

@The Orcathe game is just something else now. i cant "untry" to figure this out and pretend none of this happens

there are going to still be people who want to kill. the game is still worth playing on its current terms