South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

omg i think i see the whole picture

Orca really does have infinite commutes, but can't kill. He's a Darwinist. One of two or three if not by himself. The only way he can win is by getting us to kill eachother.

This is the only way an unkillable role makes sense to me

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

omg i think i see the whole picture

Orca really does have infinite commutes, but can't kill. He's a Darwinist. One of two or three if not by himself. The only way he can win is by getting us to kill eachother.

yep, i had a similar thought as well.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

its possible that @TheKillerNacho was onto something. he give me the idea earlier, but i figured it out now

perhaps whicker is a darwinist, and darwinists are aware that everyone else is insanity aligned.

darwinists cant kill, but their job is to spread fear so everyone else (the scientists) do the killing for them. that could be why whicker was so taken aback when woz posted his pm. he figured it would be harder to spread panic if everyone knew they were the same role.

also, could explain why orca can commute every night. 

darwinists cant die. they probably have to outnumber the rest of the players to win

also, i vigged mission last night. he clearly didnt understand what was going on, and was a threat to my game. i didnt kill anyone n1.

basically, the killers are cleared in this game.

who killed the rest of the people this game?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I dont need the suit, but I like your gesture

I'd suggest yourself, Naz, Squire, VMD or Nacho again

51 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Assume I have the same moves as Woz and assume I killed N1 and N2 like you have suggested. Then take into account that I dont want the suit. Add it up and I'll see you on D5 :ph34r:

maybe vmd