SURVIVOR POOL 14 - SmittyBacall IS CHAMPION!!

Woz

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you want me to quote my entry and post the line or just quote my entry and make a new entry. 

If you look over the past page or three, you will see I have accepted both as valid options.

Just now, Woz said:

If you look over the past page or three, you will see I have accepted both as valid options.

But that is not in the rules, I am a rule follower.  Rules are rules, if there are no rules how can I grasp the reality of what this game is.  I am losing it here.  I guess I can proceed but I feel helpless not having any rules to follow......

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Favorite Team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Week 1 pick: Seattle 

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Edit every damn post and persuade other mods to edit all the posts so total anarchy will reign!!!!!"

That about right, @Woz

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits"

But in reality it is more like, Edit every damn post and persuade other mods to edit all the posts so total anarchy will reign!!!!!

But that is not in the rules, I am a rule follower.  Rules are rules, if there are no rules how can I grasp the reality of what this game is.  I am losing it here.  I guess I can proceed but I feel helpless not having any rules to follow......

If you were a rule follower, then you must have understood that the <your favorite team here> and <your pick here> were placeholders for values. Thus <the most important rule> is also likely a placeholder for something.

It's up to you.

This much more Morty-ish than Rick-ish, for the record.

• Like 1

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits"

But in reality it is more like, Edit every damn post and persuade other mods to edit all the posts so total anarchy will reign!!!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If you were a rule follower, then you must have understood that the <your favorite team here> and <your pick here> were placeholders for values. Thus <the most important rule> is also likely a placeholder for something.

It's up to you.

But where do we find the most important rule.  It is not in the OP.  So just like the team and pick (<>) we are to put what we think the most important rule is, right.  Isn't that what I did?

But where do we find the most important rule.  It is not in the OP.  So just like the team and pick (<>) we are to put what we think the most important rule is, right.  Isn't that what I did?

Yes, because as I told @kingseanjohn, I explicitly pulled it out into its own spot so that people could see that how it had changed from previous seasons.

Just now, catcheryea said:

favorite team: georgia state panthers

week 1: dallas 🅱️owboys

i have read all of the rules and agree to them. the most important rule is "watch your edits."

Robert Davis says hello.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

It's up to you.

I'd argue It is more Rick-ish than Morty-ish.  Morty has a propensity for conformity, Rick does not.  

I'd argue It is more Rick-ish than Morty-ish.  Morty has a propensity for conformity, Rick does not.  

The worrying about getting it right? That's more Morty.

Had you shot me in the head with a laser gun and taken over, that would be more Rick.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease shoot me in the head

• Like 1