Week 1 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins - Sept. 10, 1:00 PM

Phire

Just now, BLick12 said:

Agholor has looked great... Torrey smith... not so much.

I haven't even seen Smith yet this game all I noticed was one pass that he didn't grab early in the first drive. 

Ertz has been a security blanket for Wentz.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Wentz isn't playing good, but it isn't like he has done nothing well at all this game. You have to give him props for staying alive in the pocket and making plays. He doesn't look comfortable in the pocket for some reason, but I am hoping it is just nerves and that he will settle down.

Give the kid a shot to improve.

Let me be angry.

Just now, Danger said:
1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

Agholor has looked great... Torrey smith... not so much.

I haven't even seen Smith yet this game all I noticed was one pass that he didn't grab early in the first drive. 

Besides the first play where he had like three steps on Norman, I haven't noticed him either. 

Just now, Danger said:

Yeah and that ball was underthrown, so it wasn't his fault. But he had a really poor effort both blocking and with no attempt to recover the football on the swing pass.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Seriously I love all of you guys like brothers, but you guys have the worst case of negativity shades. 

That's never changed in the 10 yrs I've been here. 

Seriously keep working the middle of the field. Ertz, Agholor and Run the Ball by spreading them out. Don't care who it is. Stop with the bunch, extra OL let's give them 9 in the box on Defense BS!!!

Just now, BLick12 said:

Yeah and that ball was underthrown, so it wasn't his fault. But he had a really poor effort both blocking and with no attempt to recover the football on the swing pass.

You're right I forgot about his terrible effort on those plays.

1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

And if Doug pederson didn't j/o to swing passes we would likely have a bigger lead.

I'll never forgive that call. A sweep swing pass to a guy that couldn't catch an uber last year with an inaccurate QB. 

And then watch Smith look at three guys dive on the fumble in front of him. If we lose, I'll think about it all week. 

4 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I won't knock him for that one, he threw a jump ball to jefferey, that's something you have faith a #1 like him will pull down. Not much margin for error with the sideline and end zone. Really wasn't a bad throw or decision in my mind.

On third viewing you're probably right, I just thought it could've been a touch higher. Just seems like Alshon should be able to out-jump most corners, so I don't care if he misses high.

Just now, eagles26 said:

On third viewing you're probably right, I just thought it could've been a touch higher. Just seems like Alshon should be able to out-jump most corners, so I don't care if he misses high.

I agree, if you're gonna miss a throw to Alshon, it should be high. 

But with that said that was a hail mary type play before the half, I don't really care that much. The CB played that perfectly.

Archived