Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The offense tonight should just be a sequence of pass to:  Moore, Davis, Shepherd, Tonyan.

I have no idea why we seem to be featuring Tra Carson this preseason. 

Trade bait. Blue Bombers coaches watching. They're idiots too. They won't start my boy Chris Streveler and I'm not happy about it. Based on that, we should be able to get their first round pick

Just now, Norm said:

Trade bait. Blue Bombers coaches watching. They're idiots too. They won't start my boy Chris Streveler and I'm not happy about it. Based on that, we should be able to get their first round pick

Packers get a CFL first round pick for Tra Carson? 

Think they will give us a second if we throw in J'mon with him?

Just now, Leader said:

Ryan Wood: And that's why it'd be so hard for the Packers to cut Trevor Davis. Not only does he have special-teams value, but his speed and agility are a really good scheme fit with Matt LaFleur. All he's got to do is stay healthy.

He's certainly a top 53 player on just about any NFL roster. I'd be shopping the hell out of him next week because I'm pretty confident Shep can be even better.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You're really making American football players out to be pretty pathetic. They slip on every field. The CFL plays here all season, the field is fine other than where they patched the goal posts...

I know I'm the only one who watches the CFL but it isn't this rinky dink bull**** league where they don't know how to do anything. Yeah it was an oversight but these fields are ******* fine.

• Like 2

Rob Demovsky:  Trevor Davis showed in 2 plays why he could be so valuable: A 17-yard punt return and a 38-yard run on a toss end around. Davis, who is in the thick of the receiver competition, is making his preseason debut after he suffered a stinger on Aug. 5