Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Leader

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood: And that's why it'd be so hard for the Packers to cut Trevor Davis. Not only does he have special-teams value, but his speed and agility are a really good scheme fit with Matt LaFleur. All he's got to do is stay healthy.

Really?

:D

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I know I'm the only one who watches the CFL but it isn't this rinky dink bull**** league where they don't know how to do anything. Yeah it was an oversight but these fields are ******* fine.

They should have just left the goalposts and made the teams play by CFL rules. That would be entertaining

Just now, SpeightTheVillain said:

They should have just left the goalposts and made the teams play by CFL rules. That would be entertaining

This has happened. It might have been an eternity ago maybe. But I swear it did. But **** yeah. I love CFL rules even if some are that are wild

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

TT better go get that second round pick! I bet he will just be sitting on a pile of hands instead.

I know I posted this a while ago, but CFL NFL trades have happened.. Not for picks obviously. I wonder if it's still real. It was for Jim freaking Marshall

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

I know I'm the only one who watches the CFL but it isn't this rinky dink bull**** league where they don't know how to do anything. Yeah it was an oversight but these fields are ******* fine.

We're American tourists essentially right now. What else is there but to complain and find everything vastly inferior?

• Like 2