Pre-season G2: Dallas vs. LA Rams

HDsportsfan

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Under throw deep to Gallup.

great catch tho

You really need to read some books on watching QB play. Thats pretty much exactly where he wants to throw that ball. That way the WR can adjust, its not over thrown and the safety cant make a play. 

Is it an A+ pass? Maybe just an A. 

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Dak is proving that for 40 million, he can ride the coattails of any RB behind this line.

SMH. A drive, in preseason, when Dak is perfect and accounts for like 70% of the yardage... converting on what, 2-3 3rd downs... and you still want to bash him.

You are truly ridiculous. 

If anything was proven, its that Zeke is replaceable. Of course, we are talking about a preseason game, so this is all stupid anyways. But for someone (you) who claims to be rooting for Dak, you sure come across as a donkey every time you speak of him. 

12 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Dak threw 1 difficult pass and it was way short. Gallup bailed him out.  The rest were short passes.  He looked ok, but not even like a $25 mil qb

Here, for both you and Daboys:

Go to ~4m and learn about ball placement. O.o

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

appreciate the fight, but save this ammo for the regular season. that's when all the haters come out.

Meh, Ive already decided that either I am:

1. Not posting here during the games. Maybe not even that day/day after

or

2. Putting a list of posters on ignore for gameday. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You really need to read some books on watching QB play. Thats pretty much exactly where he wants to throw that ball. That way the WR can adjust, its not over thrown and the safety cant make a play. 

Is it an A+ pass? Maybe just an A. 

Lol

Wowwwww.... even for you

"He meant to do that because he wants his WR to adjust." 

Yes. That's what QBs want. I was going to hit him in stride but I wanted to give him a chance to adjust... 

Said no QB ever.

The pass was underthrown. Move on. Not just "our fanbase" saw it. Everyone with eyes saw it. 

I can post you several links to articles saying the pass was "off," "not perfect," "a bit underthrown,"  etcc... eyc..etccc

The one video you posted of the guy who liked the pass said, "Gallup had a step on his RECEIVER..." 

Sounds like a knowledgeable dude...

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Yes. That's what QBs want. I was going to hit him in stride but I wanted to give him a chance to adjust... 

Said no QB ever.

This shows your ignorance. Not calling you an ignorant person, but you really dont know the intricacies of playing QB.

QB ball placement is often times not in-stride. On purpose, it is not in-stride. 

In fact, I would ~20% of throws you arent aiming for "in-stride". 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Meh, Ive already decided that either I am:

1. Not posting here during the games. Maybe not even that day/day after

or

2. Putting a list of posters on ignore for gameday. 

I don't believe that I believe that you enjoy making the incompetent posters look like donkeys but. I'll be there to join you in a regular-season so you are not alone

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This shows your ignorance. Not calling you an ignorant person, but you really dont know the intricacies of playing QB.

QB ball placement is often times not in-stride. On purpose, it is not in-stride. 

In fact, I would ~20% of throws you arent aiming for "in-stride". 

Dude.

Pause this got damn video at 53 seconds exactly... pause it!

Can you look at your computer screen with a straight face and tell me there is a safety over top of the WR?

No. This is single high safety and the lone safety gets STUCK mid field(probably because Dak did an excellent job of looking off the safety). There is NO ONE in front of Gallup.

A good pass and this is a TD. Easily.

There is nothing you can say. The ball was underthrown. It was caught on camera. 

Edited by DaBoys

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dude.

Pause this got damn video at 53 seconds exactly... pause it!

Can you look at you computer screen with a straight face and tell me there is a safety over top of the WR?

No. This is single high safety and gets STUCK mid field. There is NO ONE in front of Gallup.

A good pass and this is a TD. Easily.

There is nothing you can say. The ball was underthrown. It was caught on camera. 

You are so far beyond help. 

DBoys-doesnt-understand-QBs.jpg

The safety changes angles, but he absolutely would have been there if the ball was further. 

You are so biased you cant even see a play and comprehend what is happening. 

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

It's funny how people see things on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. 

@DaBoys needs help for how much he hates Dak. Its crazy. That is a damn near perfect throw. The safety (at 53 seconds in the video DaBoys showed) completely changes angles. Watch his effing feet!!! He would have likely intercepted it if it was thrown further. 

DABOYS SEE A SHRINK MAN. YOUR HATERED IS BLINDING YOU.

@WizardHawk my favorite thing about that twitter:

Some random guy, lets call him TheCowboys said "That’s NOT a back shoulder fade, it’s an under thrown ball! Hit him in stride and he might score" in the comments. 

A different random guy, lets call him TwinMattsress said "Dude get your low football knowledge out of here. There was a safety over the top it had to be back shoulder. The Dak derangement syndrome is real."

Its almost like there is an ongoing debate across the internet of people who actually watch the finer details of QB play.... and those who just want to btch and blame. 

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are so far beyond help. 

DBoys-doesnt-understand-QBs.jpg

The safety changes angles, but he absolutely would have been there if the ball was further. 

You are so biased you cant even see a play and comprehend what is happening. 

Safety is no where near him.