GDT 8/22/19 Preseason Week 3: Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles

DreamKid

If the rain outside my house is any indication, this game should be canceled. It’s been raining here for hours. If they’re just getting this same storm now, the rain and storm won’t pass for some time.

If I’m both coaches in this game, I send back out 11 guys total. Just to go out there and take a knee for 12 minutes straight to let the clock run off. The best use of NFL collusion I can ever think of.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I wonder what the record is for most consecutive preseason game wins in a row is.

Never mind. I looked it up. The Green Bay Packers went 23-0 from 1959-1963. The Ravens are currently in second place though. Such a double digit preseason win streak hasn’t happened since... the 1998-2000 Baltimore Ravens had 12 wins. A Baltimore located NFL team has appeared on that list 4x with the next best 2x by the Chicago Bears. 4/10 is quite impressive.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/blogs/boopstats/Longest-Preseason-Winning-Streaks0809.html

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Good luck for the Eagles as well. Can’t wait to see JJAWs dominate for you guys. That man’s a beast.

Looking forward to seeing him grow in the offense, I thing by the end of the year he’s going to involved a lot more. Has such a sneaky good skillset.

Justice Hill looked good, he was a darling of eagles mocks last year

nice to see Trace do some stuff, my family is huge Penn State fans. Always seemed like a good tough kid, glad he’s finding a spot in the NFL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danand said:

Was it Hill who had another block, where he was shot out of a cannon and took out the legs on the outside rusher?

Not sure. I'll look out for it when I review the game. Hill's explosive plays and general running ability should excite people, but his willing physicality and growth from even the start of camp is super impressive as well. Harbaugh has been talking about his strides in pass pro for a while now and it looks like he's starting to carry it over to game day. Early, but it really looks we nabbed some great offensive players from the 2019 Class.