Case Keenum announced as Week 1 starter

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Well, the tickets were free. Beer is free and food is free. And it gets me out of doing housework or dealing with both kids all day.

So with all that positive, having to watch the team flounder around will balance it out.

The beer and food will be better at home. The angles will likely be better. You'll have access to replays.

Just sayin'

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

The beer and food will be better at home. The angles will likely be better. You'll have access to replays.

Just sayin'

Any food and beer with kids around is not better than food and beer kid free for the day.  I’m only 2 months in and I know this.

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Just sayin'

Yeah, but since I can pause it, I will be expected to get a snack, change the baby, watch the baby while my wife gets him lunch, change the baby, get him down for a nap, entertain my daughter when she's done being bored, get her a snack, etc...

Why endure that, when I can skip all of it for the low low price of watching the Redskins at Fed Ex?

15 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

Not sure I'll agree with this logic
Was 6-6 before he lost Sanders(and Thomas was gone to trade) 5 of the losses in that time frame was to playoff teams 4 of them 5 by less then a score.
The 0-4 ending where he really struggled and was bad the Broncos didn't have hardly any weapons on offense he was throwing to Tim Patrick and Desean Hamliton and of the running backs only had one game over 50 yards in that 4 game block and that was week 17 for 60 yards.

He's not a World beater at all,but He's a solid game manager that going to keep us in games,If we stay Healthy I could see him with a Alex Smith type season from last year.

Still think he on a 5 game clock,believe he'd have to be 3-2 after first 5 to keep his job and while not impossible it's highly unlikley with who we play.

Good thoughts.  But if you break down his game log, during those 12 games he threw 15 TDs to 10 INTs, fumbled the ball 8 times, took 28 sacks, and completed 62% of his passes.  Those aren't great numbers, and probably aren't even game manager numbers to be effective.  And like you pointed out, he did pretty terribly after Sanders and Thomas were gone, and at the best of their performance, they also had Sutton and Lindsay doing big things in their offense.  None of our receivers even equate to a Sutton right now, though the running backs are better.  

5 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'm going to at least two games. The Girls and Jints

I renewed my tickets.  Probably shouldn't have, but they are pretty good to sell even if the team is doing poorly (I'm on the aisle at the top of the visitor tunnel) and I have a lot of memories going to games with my family, so I'm passing them onto a bunch of my friends.  

58 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, but since I can pause it, I will be expected to get a snack, change the baby, watch the baby while my wife gets him lunch, change the baby, get him down for a nap, entertain my daughter when she's done being bored, get her a snack, etc...

Why endure that, when I can skip all of it for the low low price of watching the Redskins at Fed Ex?

You've gotta rock 50% of the coverage, 30% of the time.  

6 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Can you imagine spending money to drink expired beer and watch Case Keenum? Could be an all time low attendance year.

Many many moons ago I worked at Yankee stadium as a manager for the concession company. At the time it was the same company that operated concessions at fed ex. Once our season was over we’d sent a truckload of you know what down there. The expired thing isn’t a joke. 

9 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Many many moons ago I worked at Yankee stadium as a manager for the concession company. At the time it was the same company that operated concessions at fed ex. Once our season was over we’d sent a truckload of you know what down there. The expired thing isn’t a joke. 

I so wanted not to like your post.

Archived