Why should I watch?

biggio7

On 8/31/2019 at 3:59 AM, Hunter2_1 said:
On 8/31/2019 at 1:28 AM, beekay414 said:

Why should I watch Breaking Bad?

- Very good character development and you'll probably be invested in said characters.

- It progressively builds tension, and every episode leaves you 'wanting more'

- It has real suspenseful moments where you're like 'no, he can't...can he?' etc.

- There are feel-good elements to it, where you're rewarded for rooting for a particular character. 

- It's really funny in places

- It's really dark in places (I quite like that, at least)

100%. Probably start to finish the most consistently excellent show I've ever seen. Everything is paced right, everything Walt does seems believable, there is a ton of symbolism, foreshadowing, and metaphors if that's your thing when you watch good TV, there are multiple "what the ****" moments, there is almost no fat (one season 4 episode nonwithstanding), and the acting is frighteningly good.

Must watch.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

The thing about Breaking Bad for me is that none of the characters are likable. Could just be me, but that is my main complaint. Probably not a big deal for most people. 

May not be likeable, but there are certainly characters that, from time to time, you find yourself cheering for.