Trade Help

Motion

So out of 4 leagues the one I’m about to discuss is my worst team, however i am 2-1. 

My running backs are CMC, and Shady i have no one else of note. We start 3WR and a flex and my receivers are Hilton, Diggs, Corey Davis, and Pettis. I had drafted AB, and I also drafted Rodgers early because 6pt pass tds. This is also a PPR league with bonuses for 100, 150, 200 yard rushing and receiving games. I do have the top waiver and am using it on Gallman. ( RB desperate)

I was offered Carson, Juju, and David Montgomery for CMC and Pettis. 

The guy offering the trade has Julio juju josh Gordon, and mclaurin as receivers and Carson brieda Ekler Montgomery as his rbs.

Help!

Edited by bigbadbuff

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

So out of 4 leagues the one I’m about to discuss is my worst team, however i am 2-1. 

My running backs are CMC, and Shady i have no one else of note. We start 3WR and a flex and my receivers are Hilton, Diggs, Corey Davis, and Pettis. I had drafted AB, and I also drafted Rodgers early because 6pt pass tds. This is also a PPR league with bonuses for 100, 150, 200 yard rushing and receiving games. I do have the top waiver and am using it on Gallman. ( RB desperate)

The guy offering the trade has Julio juju josh Gordon, and mclaurin as receivers and Carson brieda Ekler Montgomery as his rbs.

Help!

Also worth noting he is 0-3 and keeps sending me offers. He desperate

45 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Help!

I don't think I'd trade CMC for anything but a top tier RB / WR

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm trying to package Michel + Robinson for someone but I don't think I'll get much for them.

Anyone have any ideas of who to target?

I have Kamara, Aaron Jones, Michel, Breida, Latavius

Or should I just hold on to him and hope he finds the endzone

I think I'd hold on to him since you have the depth at RB.

I was able to move him last week. I picked up Dak, traded Arod/Michel/Malcolm Brown for Marlon Mack. So far Michel was the worst pick I made from my draft..yikes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I don't think I'd trade CMC for anything but a top tier RB / WR

Anything in particular you think i should get back from his squad? It’s just tough rolling out duds in my flex and Corey Davis and shady as starting rbs every week. Was trying to get the most i could out of cmc to help fill to help fill my lineup with viable starters

55 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

How long do we feel like Ekeler is going to be a fantasy stud?

He's on the trading block in my league for WRs and I have plenty. I don't want to trade for a grenade though. 

Gordon is expected back between weeks 6-8?

I think I'd either try to trade for Gordon or trade Ekeler to the team that has Gordon for a WR.

31 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Gordon is expected back between weeks 6-8?

I think I'd either try to trade for Gordon or trade Ekeler to the team that has Gordon for a WR.

Eh, yeah he said he wanted Kupp in exchange so I don't think we're gonna get anything done lol.
He has Gordon as well.

3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Eh, yeah he said he wanted Kupp in exchange so I don't think we're gonna get anything done lol.
He has Gordon as well.

Yikes lol. No Thanks.

Maybe this would help you with a trade with him but Gordon was traded in my home league last week. Edelman and Gordon for Mike Evans, Royce Freeman and Tyrell Williams.

Although in this case, the owner trading Gordon was in dire need of WRs.

46 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

As an Ekeler and Melvin Gordon owner in 0.5 PPR, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

My plan was to unload ekeler at some point. Unfortunately, losing Barkley put a crimp in that as Ekeler is basically an RB1 at this point who can't return that kind of value because of his known expiration date. 

Just now, Forge said:

My plan was to unload ekeler at some point. Unfortunately, losing Barkley put a crimp in that as Ekeler is basically an RB1 at this point who can't return that kind of value because of his known expiration date. 

I am in the same boat as you ... I need a big Ekeler day this week vs Miami ... to help offset Barkley loss ... and me possibly starting an empty TE spot.