Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, if I am ever scum and I find out the game mod gave out the entire scum group to a 3rd party, I will quit.

i believe you thought you may be able to get out of it by getting me lynched, which would discredit counselor.

then counselor gets lynched next for lying.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag said i was cult

counselor said i was admin

both are untrue, so i assume i am miller, who comes back as the worst thing possible in any inside info/invest.

makes complete sense to balance me.

I have never seen a miller that showed up as different alignments on different nights.  Also, miller is very, very convenient.  

And it makes sense to balance you.  I see.  

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i believe you thought you may be able to get out of it by getting me lynched, which would discredit counselor.

Get out of what?  

Just now, Ragnarok said:
7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Get out of what?  

of getting lynched and having your faction revealed, silly.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, if I am ever scum and I find out the game mod gave out the entire scum group to a 3rd party, I will quit.

Y'all are trying to make up the most outlandish, ridiculous game mechanics because that's all you can come up with.  

How about to town...cause that's happened

Just now, Malfatron said:

of getting lynched and having your faction revealed, silly.

Dude.  You have played with me a fair bit.  Let's pretend I am in fact scum.  Do you actually think that a third party killer claiming to know my entire scum team would cause me to panic/be concerned/actually think I'm getting lynched?  Please.

Archived