Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

How no one else pegged Orca until now is completely baffling. I caught Counselor, helped serve Touch up on a silver platter along with @Whicker and @Malfatron's help (only for half of us town to blow it), am deemed a threat by Pickle and Orca and lambasted as scum despite proving my town alignment with thread play, night moves, hard/soft claims, and votes, and yet I'm still clearly scum. It's honestly hard to stomach. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How no one else pegged Orca until now is completely baffling. I caught Counselor, helped serve Touch up on a silver platter along with @Whicker and @Malfatron's help (only for half of us town to blow it), am deemed a threat by Pickle and Orca and lambasted as scum despite proving my town alignment with thread play, night moves, hard/soft claims, and votes, and yet I'm still clearly scum. It's honestly hard to stomach. 

You're MVP, bro. We're just too stupid to want to win.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

KSJ everyone knows you’re scum, saying the other people who are obviously scum, plus me, isn’t convincing anyone that you’re Town.

Who else has mentioned VMD and slappy? Mwil mentioned slap at almost the exact same time.

Considering malf's tasks he had to complete, if you believe them, I wouldn't be surprised if your mod kill wasn't part of you being the drama geek. You pushed hard that malf was cult and his case against touch wasn't anything.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Who else has mentioned VMD and slappy? Mwil mentioned slap at almost the exact same time.

Considering malf's tasks he had to complete, if you believe them, I wouldn't be surprised if your mod kill wasn't part of you being the drama geek. You pushed hard that malf was cult and his case against touch wasn't anything.

Honestly, the Thanos avatar makes you hard to trust.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You're MVP, bro. We're just too stupid to want to win.

I was hoping for JVP. If I actually get MVP, then it just shows how hopeless town was. I deliberately lied, bluffed pickle, and discovered 2-3 scum with lies and night moves, just to get them into the daylight, and it worked.  What a complete embarrassment.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was hoping for JVP. If I actually get MVP, then it just shows how hopeless town was. I deliberately lied, bluffed pickle, and discovered 2-3 scum with lies and night moves, just to get them into the daylight, and it worked.  What a complete embarrassment.

Oh, of course we're hopeless. You're basically r-worded so we are definitely doomed.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You’ll be back to JVP status again this game if we don’t lose tonight. 

I didn’t kill pickle. 

Archived