Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, The Orca said:

Anybody else read this as, he is claiming Touch was his mason but then Touch told him in chatty to shut up he is screwed and then Mwil quickly posted the correction saying it isnt Touch?

Or maybe I told everyone else where they could find my other half and you clearly missed it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Anybody else read this as, he is claiming Touch was his mason but then Touch told him in chatty to shut up he is screwed and then Mwil quickly posted the correction saying it isnt Touch?

Well, you shouldn’t ..... looking back I think you would find it pretty easily as I’ve hardly been involved and I’m about 90% certain of who it is

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Random person 

Yes to this. @Pickle Rick interesting why swag rage quit right after you visited him and locked your vote on him 

So you just lied again.  You have been claiming I visited you but now are switching bc orca caught you visiting me 🤔🤔🤔

He didn't rage quit bc of anything I did.  I locked my vote on him as I said I would during the night phase.  He quite bc everyone just started voting him blindly and he caught malf but no one was gonna believe him (he was delusional about that bc there was still a very long way to go).

Just now, MWil23 said:

Or maybe I told everyone else where they could find my other half and you clearly missed it.

Everything you have said today is a lie built on lies and messed up the lies so they conflict with the other lies...meaning the soft claims earlier...are lies or your scum partner

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so you did visit pickle though right?

if not, who did you visit?

Yes, but then I regretted saying it because I figured it would paint a huge target on my back and scum would hit me, so I figured I’d toss some anarchy into the mix. Since Orca claimed overwatch and I’m likely not coming off scummy and going to be mislynched they’ll probably do nothing to me and hit him instead.