Dolphins cut RT Jordan Mills

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

So yeah - I'm not seeing any sort of Clowney deal that's going to further deplete that OL.

Larmey Tunsil is just a pipe dream now.

Better chance of this than Brice deciding to get off his high horse ...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

yea this guy is hot garbage, just shows how bad the bills oline was, as he was the starting RT.  If he cant make it on the phins this year even as a back up then he may want to hang it up for good 

When I first looked him up I learned the Bills yanked him from a game last year he was so bad lol. Oh well, he was useful as a training camp body and it's normal for a team take a flyer on crusty vets with starting NFL experience and hope they can be serviceable players. Didn't work out this time. 

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Better chance of this than Brice deciding to get off his high horse ...

Both are pipe dreams. I'm bracing for the "Clowney to New England for a 2606 1st round pick" trade that's gonna hit any day now...

• Like 1

His rookie year he was pretty good, too heavy footed to hang with speed guys and not athletic to stay in front of really shifty guys one on one, but had one hell of a punch and could anchor. Trestman and Emery should have had him at RG and Long at RT IMO.

Mills just got worse each year after that though, really weird decline.