Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

19 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I like to avoid Thursday matchups if possible and Tannenhill has been playing well. 

I hate sitting studs, like Julio, but if he’s iffy or dealing with something I get it. Especially on TNF. That being said I like Kirk, especially in PPR. 

Dont get cute. Start the Patriots. 

How about mine from page 60? Have answered a lot of questions this week before posting my own and have seen nothing on mine. 

I will check. So to clarify..... you’d start Tanny over Watson, huh? 

22 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Currently sitting at 7-5 and in 3rd place. If I win and 2nd place guy loses I'll get a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Here's what my current plan is for week 13:

QB: Brees/Wentz
RB1: Ezekiel Elliott (lock)
RB2: Mixon/Singletary/David Johnson
WR1: Michael Thomas (lock)
WR2: Chris Godwin (lock)
TE: Henry/Waller
FLEX: Waller/Singletary/Dede Westbrook/David Johnson/Golden Tate
Defense: Eagles/Vikings
K: Younghoe Koo (lock)

Need input on RB2 and FLEX positions. Likely not going with DJ but wanted to list him as part of roster. 

I would play Singletary at RB2.

i like Waller better than Henry but that’s on you. I would probably want DEDE in with that matchup. I would not be playing DJ. 

Edited by BillSabre
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I would play Singletary at RB2.

i like Waller better than Henry but that’s on you. I would probably want DEDE in with that matchup. I would not be playing DJ. 

That’s where I’m leaning right now. Henry has certainly been more reliable than Waller lately. 

• Like 1

So with Julio out, I am in some trouble. Need a WR and RB/WR in a Non-PPR league

Marquise Brown vs SF, will he get a chance(s) for a big play vs a great defense?(My opponent is starting Lamar Jackson)

Deebo Samuel vs Baltimore, will he get enough looks with Sanders/Kittle healthy? Will he be matched up vs Peters? Is he hindered as well?

Benny Snell Jr vs Cleveland, will the game be a blowout and Pittsburgh have to thrown alot more? Is Snell even the guy?

@VikeManDan, I know you had some guys from yesterday let me know where you're at with your decisions and I'll weigh in

47 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You had to right? I mean they were starting a 3rd string QB

Was my thinking. It’s not a real important league though so I didn’t really care. 

40 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So with Julio out, I am in some trouble. Need a WR and RB/WR in a Non-PPR league

Marquise Brown vs SF, will he get a chance(s) for a big play vs a great defense?(My opponent is starting Lamar Jackson)

Deebo Samuel vs Baltimore, will he get enough looks with Sanders/Kittle healthy? Will he be matched up vs Peters? Is he hindered as well?

Benny Snell Jr vs Cleveland, will the game be a blowout and Pittsburgh have to thrown alot more? Is Snell even the guy?

@VikeManDan, I know you had some guys from yesterday let me know where you're at with your decisions and I'll weigh in

I think I’m going Brown here still. 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:19 PM, VikeManDan said:

Currently sitting at 7-5 and in 3rd place. If I win and 2nd place guy loses I'll get a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Here's what my current plan is for week 13:

QB: Brees
RB1: Ezekiel Elliott
RB2: Singletary
WR1: Michael Thomas
WR2: Chris Godwin (lock)
TE: Henry/Waller
FLEX: Waller/Dede Westbrook/David Johnson/Golden Tate
Defense: Eagles/Vikings
K: Younghoe Koo

Great games from Zeke and Singletary. Kind of did games from Brees and Thomas. 

Those 5 scored me 68.9 points. I was hoping for 80+. 

@JaguarCrazy2832 my only question is what’s the play in my flex?

21 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
On 11/28/2019 at 8:17 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I have Kenny G in two leagues. Should I be looking to pivot at all costs? 

This is why I hate fantasy football lol 

Hell I sat both KG and Allen Robinson last minute in my Money league because I hate TNF, one had Trubisky the other a Rookie. 

Ooopppsss!

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Do I play the Matchup game and dare sit Lamar Jackson vs SF and Start Rodgers vs NYG?

Everything I know about Fantasy Football says Go  Rodgers, better matchup  but 3 straight 40 point gms for LJ 1 vs the Patriots has me 2nd guessing?

Thanks

The bigger question is why do you have both of them?.....

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Do I play the Matchup game and dare sit Lamar Jackson vs SF and Start Rodgers vs NYG?

Everything I know about Fantasy Football says Go  Rodgers, better matchup  but 3 straight 40 point gms for LJ 1 vs the Patriots has me 2nd guessing?

Thanks

Damn that’s tough. Think I play Lamar just because of how good he’s been this year. 

• Like 1