Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Great games from Zeke and Singletary. Kind of did games from Brees and Thomas. 

Those 5 scored me 68.9 points. I was hoping for 80+. 

@JaguarCrazy2832 my only question is what’s the play in my flex?

I think its Waller. I think Tate is out and i dont trust David Johnson at all. Dede is close given the matchup but Waller is the #1

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The bigger question is why do you have both of them?.....

Because like this week I tend to play matchups. Did week 7 when Rodgers scored 50+ vs Oakland and Lamar was in the 20's vs Seattle. Thought the same would occur but was Wrong Pariots week when Lamar had 30 and I Started Rodgers who choked vs the Chargers

Rodgers plays NYG, Wash, Det to end the year most likely something (NFCN) to play for

Lamar Plays SF and Buff with Pitts to end the year with "potentially " very little to possibly play for. That's why I held onto both.

My league Wins money Weekly!! Hence the Original question , feel free?

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Because like this week I tend to play matchups. Did week 7 when Rodgers scored 50+ vs Oakland and Lamar was in the 20's vs Seattle. Thought the same would occur but was Wrong Pariots week when Lamar had 30 and I Started Rodgers who choked vs the Chargers

Rodgers plays NYG, Wash, Det to end the year most likely something (NFCN) to play for

Lamar Plays SF and Buff with Pitts to end the year with "potentially " very little to possibly play for. That's why I held onto both.

My league Wins my Weekly!! Hence the Original question , feel free?

The matchup says Rodgers but I wouldn’t want to bench Lamar for anyone at this point.

As an overall strategy, I think having 2 top end QB’s is a poor one. It’ll lose you just as many weeks as it will win you. You are better off having more RB’s and WR’s than flip flopping top end QB’s every week. 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The matchup says Rodgers but I wouldn’t want to bench Lamar for anyone at this point.

As an overall strategy, I think having 2 top end QB’s is a poor one. It’ll lose you just as many weeks as it will win you. You are better off having more RB’s and WR’s than flip flopping top end QB’s every week. 

If I were playing a Normal fantasy format, I 100% agree with that strategy. However Playing virtually a Weekly format where the overall standings means nothing, specific matchups have their advantages. No one even the highest of Homers saw Lamar keeping up this pace,  through this part of his schedule while staying healthy.  Myself included.

Is what it is now. But the catch 22 you suggest above is where I'm at. Lamar is Starting "right now" everything points to go the other way.

Thanks though.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

I’m still undecided on my lineup today  PPR

Watson v NE 

Tannehill & INDY 

Coleman @ Balt

Kirk v RAMS 

Baltimore D v SF

New England D @ HOU 

So many conflicting plays here my head is spinning. 

I feel ya buddy, I've been beating myself up all week over my questions too. 

The easiest of the bunch is to start New England. They are the #1 defense and Houston has firepower they aren't the Chiefs. 

I'd role with Kirk vs the Rams. Coleman seems to be in more of a committee now getting just 14-13-15-13 touches the last 4 weeks. A PPR league should favor Kirk and I'd imagine they will be down and throwing late but if it just so happens that Arizona is up big-ish late, I'd assume Kirk had something to do with it too

Finally, the toughest is by far the QB question. Watson is clearly the better player and New England's schedule hasn't featured a lot of great passers but they are dominant. I'd expect Gilmore on Hopkins all day and that could be a problem for Watson. Tannehill is someone I keep expecting for the wheels to come off but for 5 weeks in a row he has been doing fantastic. I'd roll with the hot hand in Tannehill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It looks like I will be in as the 6th seed next week. My only issue is Drew Brees since hes playing SF. Would you start him or bench him for someone like Jared Goff?

SF Defense has been pretty shut down against QBs. Combine that with Brees not looking good and missing part of his OL? Yeah I'd fade him for someone else. Top streaming options for Week 14 IMO:

Tannehill @ OAK

Fitzpatrick @ NYJ

Brisett @ TB

Now each has his warts. Tannehill might not attempt more than 25 passes, but he goes against a Pass D that isn't good. The Raiders run D is formidable and maybe we see Tannehill control the game more. Fitz faces a pass D that can be hurt there. Has no real rushing threat (Laird is a nice PPR option though) and will usually be in a negative game script. I can see him attempting 35 passes on Sunday easily. Lastly Jacoby gets a cake D that can be thrown at on will. They are a pass funnel and while the Colts do love to run the ball, I could see Jacoby throwing a few TDs as long as Hilton is healthy and ok.