Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, Chili said:

By the way what are the differences in Mack and Clowney situations?

Mack goes for lots of 1st round picks and a massive contract on top.

Clowney is gone for virtually nothing. What gives?

The contract situations.  The Bears could sign him to an extention while the Seahawks are not allowed to per the CBA

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

By the way what are the differences in Mack and Clowney situations?

Mack goes for lots of 1st round picks and a massive contract on top.

Clowney is gone for virtually nothing. What gives?

Timing?

IDK if it's true but someone said he'd only got to two places?

He's not as good as Mack obviously.

No future security because you can't extend him

31 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Moore's chances of making this team dropped off a cliff the minute he wrecked his car making bad choices off the field. And then reacted to it poorly.

Gute: Okay, let’s make a decision on J’Mon...Matt?

MLF: He is such a bad driver, it’s embarrassing really. 

Alvin: Bad driver... really bad...I know Asian grandmothers that drive better than he does. 

Hackett: C’mon Al... really? 

Alvin: Sorry... but I cannot work with a receiver who drives too fast for conditions. I just can’t. 

2 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Alvin: Bad driver... really bad...I know Asian grandmothers that drive better than he does. 

Alvin: Sorry... but I cannot work with a receiver who drives too fast for conditions. I just can’t. 

You got that out of what AG posted?

3 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Send me a PM

4 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Welp, now that J’Mon Moore is gone, I hear his poor decision making is the operative reason. 

Not now that he’s gone but always.

Rumors last year that he was unhappy about his place on the team but not in a a way where he took responsibility. MLF mentioning his need to practice all the time like the day after dropping another 2 passes ALONG WITH this latest driving situation and it adds up to a player with a total attitude problem. Pair that with his lack of talent catching the ball and this was easy to see. 

57 minutes ago, boratt said:

Taylor lost 15 pounds coming in. McCray looked just as soft as ever. So Taylor earned that spot with is work ethic and dedication to fitting in the new scheme. 

I would also go with his cost and experience. Rookie or a proven Guard in this league. I take Taylor now even though Jenkins will end up with that position sooner or later. We are keeping the best oline. 

56 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Moore's chances of making this team dropped off a cliff the minute he wrecked his car making bad choices off the field. And then reacted to it poorly.

I'm just pretending that we actually used that 4th round pick on Tony Brown and Moore was the UDFA. All good now. 

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Leverage, too... The Texans waited too long to trade him.

Nahhhhhhhh.
I'm not gonna get in to it cause I actually dont care, but talent is talent. It doesnt lose value because of the day of the week.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Nahhhhhhhh.
I'm not gonna get in to it cause I actually dont care, but talent is talent. It doesnt lose value because of the day of the week.

Of course it does...

Theoretically it could go up over desperation too. But where you are at with your money and your roster changes ****. It's crazy to pretend otherwise. 

But it looks like this is less timing and more where he would go to

Archived