Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

Went close to as expected. Shep is a mild surprise. I was the first to notice him at practices and brought him up before any media were talking about him. So I am glad to have my observation validated. 

However, every time coaches or Rodgers were asked about him, they’d always talk up Lazard. So I just thought they wanted a more complete player. So I sort of backed off of him a bit. 

1 minute ago, boratt said:

Went close to as expected. Shep is a mild surprise. I was the first to notice him at practices and brought him up before any media were talking about him. So I am glad to have my observation validated. 

However, every time coaches or Rodgers were asked about him, they’d always talk up Lazard. So I just thought they wanted a more complete player. So I sort of backed off of him a bit. 

Think Lazard stick on the PS if he doesn’t sign anywhere else. Probably a call up at some point in the season. 

Just now, DawgX said:

Is McCray any good?

Campen must have seen something in him when he was with you guys.

Versatile guy who can play virtually anywhere on the line. Well spoken. You’ll like him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Is McCray any good?

Campen must have seen something in him when he was with you guys.

Scrappy, versatile depth guy. Got pushed out by our 2nd round pick so no room for him. You don't want him to start, but you can get by for a few games if he does. 

• Like 1