The Prospect/Amateur Thread - Where It's A Brand New Season

ramssuperbowl99

8 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

If this is true... woah

I saw that.  Wait for Sanchez and/or Badler to confirm it, obviously.  If true, the poor IFA kids will get screwed over by their handlers once again as you can guarantee the bonus numbers are coming down.

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

I saw that.  Wait for Sanchez and/or Badler to confirm it, obviously.  If true, the poor IFA kids will get screwed over by their handlers once again as you can guarantee the bonus numbers are coming down.

The MLB is going to use this as an excuse to try to institute a draft.

9 hours ago, CAS22 said:

Forrest Whitley and Yordan Alvarez are very good.

Whitley didn't miss a beat with the suspension.  I think he'll be a September callup to both get him more innings, and to add him as a bullpen piece for the postseason.  Start him off next year in AAA and call him up once the extra year of team control is secured.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Whitley didn't miss a beat with the suspension.  I think he'll be a September callup to both get him more innings, and to add him as a bullpen piece for the postseason.  Start him off next year in AAA and call him up once the extra year of team control is secured.

Sure didn't, straight up dominating as soon as he returns. Agreed, this is probably what we'll do.