Rank the TE’s by tier

BillSabre

8 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Jared Cook has 900 yards and 6 TDs with Derek Carr throwing him the ball. I don’t see why a season like that is out of the question with Brees in a pass heavy offense?

The Saints haven’t been a pass heavy offense for several years. A TE in New Orleans hasn’t been consistently fantasy relevant since Jimmy Graham was in his prime. Cook’s big season last year was a product of him literally being the only NFL pass catcher on a team that was always losing. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Saints haven’t been a pass heavy offense for several years. A TE in New Orleans hasn’t been consistently fantasy relevant since Jimmy Graham was in his prime. Cook’s big season last year was a product of him literally being the only NFL pass catcher on a team that was always losing. 

That’s largely because the Saints haven’t had a TE like Graham since Graham. Fleener was awful and Watson was washed up (though even he had a fantasy relevant season).

After following the Saints very closely I can say with confidence that Cook is their third best receiver after Kamara and Thomas. I also think that it’s reasonable to increase the Saints passing production now that they finally have a serviceable third option. He’s not going to be Graham in his prime but I think that he holds his own against anyone not in the top 3.

10 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Jared Cook has 900 yards and 6 TDs with Derek Carr throwing him the ball. I don’t see why a season like that is out of the question with Brees in a pass heavy offense?

Because Brees attempts have been declining steady the past few years...Hill now gets some goal line looks..they paid big $$$ for a 2nd RB in Murray.

Cook was also the only weapon for the Raiders last year...now he’s 3rd at best and we’ve seen TEs come in after Jimmy and fail(Fleener).

I expect him to get some tds but to get those numbers from last year would mean Thomas or Kamara missed a good chunk of games.

31 minutes ago, FilmJunkie said:

Only two TE's worth their Adp and the best value in the draft

Vance mcdonald 8th round

Austin Hooper you can get him 9th or 10th round 

As crazy as it seems...Kelce is worth it. He could legitimately have 50 points more than the next best TE and could put up 100 points more than the backend starters. An argument, a very good argument, could be made that he should go #5 overall. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Just curious, what's Mark Andrew's ADP in best ball?

Dont know I dont play in best ball leagues... I only like 12-16 man snake or dynasty leagues.

Tell you what Ebron is going undrafted in some leagues smh the colts brought him in to be the RedZone target. If you can get him in the 12-15 round pull the trigger.

Edited by FilmJunkie

9 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

As crazy as it seems...Kelce is worth it. He could legitimately have 50 points more than the next best TE and could put up 100 points more than the backend starters. An argument, a very good argument, could be made that he should go #5 overall. 

I’m starting to believe you and feel bad for ridiculing someone in our league for doing it in our 12 team league but then he drafted Rex Burkhead round 6 so the ridicule was justified 10-fold

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I’m not 100% sold just because i think Evans and Godwin will get theres too so you’d have to define “huge” because i think he has a ceiling and it’s probably still beneath Ertz and Kittle

Huge as in he finishes as a top 3-5 TE when it's all said and done. As for sharing targets, I think the same can be said about the other two you mentioned, less so for Kittle. While I love the Eagles offense as a whole I think Ertz comes back down to Earth a bit with his absurd reception total. Jeffery, D Jax, and Agholor will see their share. And I think we see Goedert bleed into Ertz workload a bit. He's going to bust onto the scene eventually as he's too good to keep off the field.

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Huge as in he finishes as a top 3-5 TE when it's all said and done. As for sharing targets, I think the same can be said about the other two you mentioned, less so for Kittle. While I love the Eagles offense as a whole I think Ertz comes back down to Earth a bit with his absurd reception total. Jeffery, D Jax, and Agholor will see their share. And I think we see Goedert bleed into Ertz workload a bit. He's going to bust onto the scene eventually as he's too good to keep off the field.

Isnt he rated at like 4 or 5 though? I just feel like to say he’s going to be huge, you have to expect something that isnt expected and right now 4th is expected