Jump to content
coordinator0

2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

Recommended Posts

So does this mean we're really rolling with Cyrus Jones in the slot right now? I would have to imagine we would try to add another slot CB before opening week, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So does this mean we're really rolling with Cyrus Jones in the slot right now? I would have to imagine we would try to add another slot CB before opening week, no?

I would think Carr, since he's played there for us previously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the rest of you, I am surprised Canady was eligible for the practice squad, but its a good thing to have him there. 

The PS looks like I hoped/anticipated.

Overall happy to see Alaka and Mekari and Senat to make the team. Senat if healthy might be our best backup at LT, but I could still se his roster spot being in jeopardy.

Willie Henry is really a fall from grace. I don't know how much injuries are part of it, but based on what Ken McKusick scored as succesfull pass rush events when Henry was healthy, I thought his role and roster spot was a certain thing.

While we do have some pass rush potential due to scheme, I think a true interior force is something we are lacking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imam Marshall put on injured reserve and Brynden Trawick added to the active roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, drd23 said:

Does Madden add in irl dead money?  If not, then the $16m cap hot from trading Flacco won't exist in Madden

They used too, but I haven't played Madden since 2012. Don't know if the current product does or not. Game been trash for years, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danand said:

Imam Marshall put on injured reserve and Brynden Trawick added to the active roster

Seems like a lot of ST specialists, no? Bethel and Trawick are primary gunners, I assume. Perhaps the team doesn't see a ton of differentiation in available DL depth necessitating the 53rd roster spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about stealing Greg Robinson to replace Hurst at LG/swing tackle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

How about stealing Greg Robinson to replace Hurst at LG/swing tackle?

but he's horrible?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

but he's horrible?

Horrible or just didn’t live up to #2 overall? The genius, unprecedented, amazing Browns were willing to pay him $7mm for this year and plan for him to start at LT, so can’t be too bad right?

in all seriousness, my understanding was that he played well for Cleveland last season. Also wonder if he’d be more successful as a guard a la Robert Gallery. 

Edited by sp6488

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moot point; he apparently did not open up his recruitment and resigned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Horrible or just didn’t live up to #2 overall? The genius, unprecedented, amazing Browns were willing to pay him $7mm for this year and plan for him to start at LT, so can’t be too bad right?

in all seriousness, my understanding was that he played well for Cleveland last season. Also wonder if he’d be more successful as a guard a la Robert Gallery. 

The sane Brown fan I listen to said they made sure Robinson had a lot of help last year from tight ends and runningbacks, basically the same we did with Hurst when he manned the right side. Don't think they consider him good, but just good enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

Horrible or just didn’t live up to #2 overall? The genius, unprecedented, amazing Browns were willing to pay him $7mm for this year and plan for him to start at LT, so can’t be too bad right?

in all seriousness, my understanding was that he played well for Cleveland last season. Also wonder if he’d be more successful as a guard a la Robert Gallery. 

The former, which is why he's now been cut by two different teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The former, which is why he's now been cut by two different teams.

Browns brought him back. Was apparently purely a procedural thing (albeit with risk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Matt Orzech (the long snapper we brought in for camp) was claimed by the Jags. Nice to see another Wolfpack summer internship participant get a job. The Jags also claimed RB Tyler Ervin. I didn't see anything that made me think he was better than De'Lance Turner, but it must be something with his special teams play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

So Matt Orzech (the long snapper we brought in for camp) was claimed by the Jags. Nice to see another Wolfpack summer internship participant get a job. The Jags also claimed RB Tyler Ervin. I didn't see anything that made me think he was better than De'Lance Turner, but it must be something with his special teams play.

He offers some return ability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×