Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

• 2 weeks later...

The new plague tale game looks exactly like it’s predecessor. I had fun with the original but it’s not a $70 game to me (Few are, though). It’ll probably be a good playthrough though when I get it for $20

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

The new plague tale game looks exactly like it’s predecessor. I had fun with the original but it’s not a $70 game to me (Few are, though). It’ll probably be a good playthrough though when I get it for $20

What does this have to do with trombones? 

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

What does this have to do with trombones? 

The boy in it has mystical powers to control all sorts of trombones without touching them. Except this time, the trombones are rats 

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Where does it cost 70? I see 60 on consoles and 50 on PC. Also it's included in Game Pass.

On 10/20/2022 at 1:31 PM, 43M said:

Apparently the new Gotham Knights game is a bust.

Disappointing, but not shocking.

Should have just stuck with the Arkham games.

I really thought making a game about all the characters I didn’t care about would land 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I really thought making a game about all the characters I didn’t care about would land 

You may not care about them, but the Bat Family as a whole is pretty popular.     Regardless, even if the game had Batman, the gameplay is apparently pretty weak.

Tthey shouldve just kept the Arkham games going.    Before this was announced, I was hoping for a sequel to Arkham Origins, and there was also apparently a sequel to Arkham Knight that was scrapped that was going to star Damien Wayne as Batman.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

The Division 2 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint are coming to PS+ Extra this month. Are they any good? 

Skyrim is also coming this month. I'm excited to finally play it!

With a name like heimdallr and Skyrim rereleasing on every feasible console and electronic device on the planet including toasters you’d think you’d have played it by now? I’m not a betting man 

When I was in sixth grade my dad signed me up to play saxophone in band class. I didn’t want to do band and I especially didn’t want to play sax. It was me and 3 plump females for the sax group and I was of an age where trying to bang females hadn’t occurred to me at all so the revelry of being in a room full of women in the woodwind section was totally lost on me. So I made it a habit of deliberately damaging my reeds or leaving a piece of my sax at home every single day. The teacher must’ve thought I was the world’s biggest moron and was likely correct. My dad abandoned the family shortly after, for unknown reasons. 

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder how the last of us would’ve been received if the final mission involved you fighting through waves and waves of Fireflies at the hospital, get knocked unconscious at the end from an explosion or something and when you come to, the fireflies are gone and Ellie’s death was fruitless (no cure could be found) 

On 11/28/2022 at 8:26 PM, Ty21 said:

I wonder how the last of us would’ve been received if the final mission involved you fighting through waves and waves of Fireflies at the hospital, get knocked unconscious at the end from an explosion or something and when you come to, the fireflies are gone and Ellie’s death was fruitless (no cure could be found) 

Some fans of both series would be very interested in this crossover, although un fairness i havent seen either

964f9d3c4495821ced8726155c60717f