ramssuperbowl99

Red Sox Caught Using Apple Watch to Steal Signs from the Yankees

10 hours ago, mission27 said:

TBF a) baseball is a real man's sport where cheating is appreciated and b) baseball posters on FF are much smarter than the general population.  I wouldn't expect the kind of hysterical response that happened with deflategate.  

Baseball, in general, is substantially more interested in sweeping this kind of stuff under the rug. The NFL loves the attention that scandals like this give and absolutely tries to push a narrative. 

#idealgaslaw

I saw this story and laughed. As much as I hate all things Boston this happens all the damn time and is a non issue for me. I accept it. 

No more Sunday Night Baseball for either team for at least the next 3 or 4 decades.

Edited by TENINCH

Some of the comments on here B|

I watched the Yankees buy titles and championships for the better part of 15 years from the 90's-2010 so this situation doesn't bother me. It's not really illegal and in fact it's very innovative

4 hours ago, TENINCH said:

No more Sunday Night Baseball for either team for at next 3 or 4 decades.

This wouldn't be a punishment, this would be a godsend xD

And I'll just leave this here:

24 minutes ago, playmaker8267 said:

And I'll just leave this here:

That reminds me of the time the Red Sox thought CC Sabathia had some pine tar on the back of his neck but in reality he had just passed out in a vat of peanut butter the night before.

If you're obvious enough to be able to give away your signs then that's on you. Biggest joke of baseball "stealing signs". Don't make it so damn obvious.