Redskins will win 12 games this year. Book it!

aceinthehouse

10 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think this could be a fun game - not just a medium to mock one of our more optimistic fans. So, let's go ahead and let our optimistic out. xD

- Texans will go 14-2 this season. Book it!

- Deshaun Watson will be the first person to win Rookie of the Year and NFL MVP. Book it!

- JJ Watt and Jadevion Clowney will be the first teammates ever to collect 20+ sacks in the same season. Book it!

- DeAndre Hopkins will lead the NFL in receptions (137) 2nd in yards (1,721) and 4th in TDs (12). Book it!

That was...fun. Try it!

I reckon New England goes 14-2 this season. FACT

Brady will further cement his legacy as the GOAT. NAILED ON

Gronk will be the first Tight End to reach 2000 yards and 134 TD in a single season. Take it to the bank!

Yeah, that is fun :o

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Gronk will be the first Tight End to reach 2000 yards and 134 TD in a single season. Take it to the bank!

If Gronk scored 134 touchdowns in a single season, I don't think it would be possible for the Patriots to lose two games during that timespan.   :P

32 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Pittsburgh goes 15-1 this year and wins the superbowl. Get it tattoo'd!

Antonio Brown sets the single season records for receptions, receiving touchdowns, receiving yards, and APY. Already edited his wikipedia page!

J.J. Watt has to start introducing himself to new people as "T.J. Watt's older brother, ... I play football to." by January when he goes on vacation. Lock it up in the year 3017 time capsule!

With their schedule? I admire your optimism.

Lacking familiarity with the team beyond their previous 8-7-1 record and the nerve-wracking offseason situation with Cousins, I can't say exactly how farfetched the prediction is. What I can say is: do not, under any circumstances, start T.J. Clemmings at tackle. If necessary, kidnap a 300-pound trucker from I-495 and start him instead. Best of luck.

So only 11% of FF thinks the Redskins win the east. I'm more optimistic. I think they will be better than both the Cowboys and Eagles. I still think the Giants win it (and the SB for that matter) but I could see the Redskins making it as a wildcard. 12 wins? Not likely. I say 10.

20 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So only 11% of FF thinks the Redskins win the east. I'm more optimistic. I think they will be better than both the Cowboys and Eagles. I still think the Giants win it (and the SB for that matter) but I could see the Redskins making it as a wildcard. 12 wins? Not likely. I say 10.

That's because 89% of FF Knows that the Redskins are going 12-4 right behind the 13-3 Giants.

Archived