Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What about everything else posed or questioned...any comments on anything else?

I'm already lynched cause you guys couldn't wait for me to come back so there's no point in answering anything now.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you claiming to jailbreak daboyle was too convienent, and it didnt explain how my hit on you failed

Most likely explanation: You're not a vig, but mafia instead, and never tried to hit me. If you are truly a town vig, then there was another effect in play here. Probably a doc.

As for my claim being "convenient" - not really. It was merely the truth and was useless due to daboyle's claim.

I can't get my head around lynching me though while I wasn't around when my first jail was confirmed by someone else's claim. Makes no sense whatsoever. If you are a vig, shoot one of the ones rushing the lynch on me. Also you're dumb in that case since it matched up with your n1 move.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm already lynched cause you guys couldn't wait for me to come back so there's no point in answering anything now.

Most likely explanation: You're not a vig, but mafia instead, and never tried to hit me. If you are truly a town vig, then there was another effect in play here. Probably a doc.

You had time...Mwil flipped SK yet you held your info

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You had time...Mwil flipped SK yet you held your info

i've been really busy these last few days..sue me

to any town left, Orca is almost certainly scum for this trying to frame Malf when I flip jailkeeper. He as well as swoosh should be heavily suspected for blitzing. I changed my mind, Malf's just being dumb here