Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

Jimmy Ward has a broken finger

51 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Should have tried Tre Boston.

idk why they never gave the dude a shot. Boston is far from anything special and is a god awful tackler..but he's not Balsa Ward. 

8 hours ago, straighthate said:

I have no idea how to post a picture so my contribution to this thread is my new avatar 

It's needs to exist somewhere online, but then you basically just post the URL to it and the forum does the rest of the work. 

Jimmie Ward trivia question! No looking it up, because that's no fun.

What does Jimmie Ward have the most of in his NFL career?

A) Interceptions 

B) Forced Fumbles 

C) Fumble Recoveries 

D) Tackles For Loss

E) Broken Bones

As a hint, all of the above answers are in the single digits. 

E is the obvious answer, but I'll go with D, instead, because I smell a trap. Interceptions... I feel like he has only 2 or 3 (one returned for a TD, right?). He has to have more broken bones than that, since he already has 2 broken bones this offseason alone. B and C don't come to mind, for me. So I'm picking TFL, because he has played close to the line a lot, be it as a S or a nickel/cornerback. 

I just looked it up. I'm not going to say anything not to spoil it for others.

Do we count the same injury twice, at some point? Because he broke it, then re-injured it. Is that 1 or 2? Yes, this question has me googling left and right.

35 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Do we count the same injury twice, at some point? Because he broke it, then re-injured it. Is that 1 or 2? Yes, this question has me googling left and right.

I actually went off of my memory, which is generally really good when it comes to numbers, but this was not originally a scientific question.  So what I believe  is the answer could be wrong. And a question like this could very well change it. 

12 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I actually went off of my memory, which is generally really good when it comes to numbers, but this was not originally a scientific question.  So what I believe  is the answer could be wrong. And a question like this could very well change it. 

Honestly, if broken bone counts for 1, then it's a tie, but if it counts twice, then Jimmie has more broken bones than any statistical category except games played and tackles...

Even then, I think most people wouldn't be surprised if he had more broken bones than games played.

I think Rudy is probably right I would think it’s probably a tie between D&E. The only interception I remember Jimmie making was against the Bears in his rookie or second year.

2 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I think Rudy is probably right I would think it’s probably a tie between D&E. The only interception I remember Jimmie making was against the Bears in his rookie or second year.

It wasn't his rookie year. The rookie year bears game was the one where Brandon Marshall schooled him to the tune of 3 TDs. That was the first game at Levi's. What a joke