FA 2020

drfrey13

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

I’m with you.  I set saw him get burned a few times but he did play well.  I really want him Back

I didn't say he sucked. Not my words. I said not ideal because he can't really run. He's more of a zone corner. I would like him back, but unsure if the market will dictate/allow that.

Just now, TheMadStork said:

He played like one game this year..what would make you know that he wouldn’t start? 

Ummm The fact that he hasn’t played but in one game ? Lol 

He’s a WR turned CB for 2 years in college,,, very raw.  If he was ready last year he’d have gotten playing time once he returned from Injury.

i believe In and have high hopes for Johnson but we gotta take steps with him.  Last year we hopefully worked on technique with him. Get him some playing time this year. Hopefully starter year 3

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Ummm The fact that he hasn’t played but in one game ? Lol 

He’s a WR turned CB for 2 years in college,,, very raw.  If he was ready last year he’d have gotten playing time once he returned from Injury.

i believe In and have high hopes for Johnson but we gotta take steps with him.  Last year we hopefully worked on technique with him. Get him some playing time this year. Hopefully starter year 3

Your probably right. I just remember him being hurt for most of the year? I remember a concussion very early on and then I thought he had another injury, but maybe my memory is going bad..

i liked him in college. I have hopes for him to develope.

Side note: did anyone else notice how strong Traevon Mullen finished the season last year? 

2 minutes ago, TheMadStork said:

Your probably right. I just remember him being hurt for most of the year? I remember a concussion very early on and then I thought he had another injury, but maybe my memory is going bad..

i liked him in college. I have hopes for him to develope.

Side note: did anyone else notice how strong Traevon Mullen finished the season last year? 

Mullen did finish strong. I was impressed!

Johnson was out early In year with concussion and facial fracture from when M.Lee’s knee hit his face

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheMadStork said:

Worley definitely does NOT suck...we had soo many problems last year..Worley was not close to being a top concern..

I'd say Worley was one of the main problems on the defense. He's a pure zone corner who can't hang with even the semblance of speed or quickness in man. I'm happy he's out of the Raiders' lives.

• Like 2

I swear to god if we don’t get Mariota, Collins, Witten, and Nassib contract details by nights end I will personally serve Mayock, Gruden, and Mark with Freedom of Information Act papers !!!! 

this Is getting insane. We’re always the last team to put info out 

• Like 1