FA 2020

drfrey13

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The guy is a bum who rode a hot streak and won a SB.  He has cashed in because of a hot streak so good for him but there is a reason he is cast off with every team he has been a part of.  

We finally agree on something. Right time, right coaches, right situation. Some how coaches and teams and gms keep falling for it. The nfc version of joe Flacco. If broncos get a pick for Flacco I might lose it. 

7 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

We finally agree on something. Right time, right coaches, right situation. Some how coaches and teams and gms keep falling for it. The nfc version of joe Flacco. If broncos get a pick for Flacco I might lose it. 

I have called Foles fools gold since day 1.  I remember last offseason some homers on here wants us to sign him and move on from Carr LOL

What have we disagreed on in the past?  Carr being good, Mack trade and Cooper being an elite #1?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The guy is a bum who rode a hot streak and won a SB.  He has cashed in because of a hot streak so good for him but there is a reason he is cast off with every team he has been a part of.  

That bum lit the Raiders up for 7 tds. Lol Tied for the most in a game all time. I’d put him in the Carr spot if QB rankings he won’t be the reason you lose games but rarely does he dominate games. 

5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

That bum lit the Raiders up for 7 tds. Lol Tied for the most in a game all time. I’d put him in the Carr spot if QB rankings he won’t be the reason you lose games but rarely does he dominate games. 

Matt Flynn threw 6 in a game.  I'm not sure what your point is other than the Raiders D sucked when that bum Foles threw 7 TD's against us.  

Putting him and Carr in the same sentence shows me a lot about who I'm dealing with here LOL 

You must have been one of the homers who wanted us to get rid of Carr and sign Foles SMH

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

TBF, lots of bums over the last 15 years have lit the Raiders D up.

• Like 1