FA 2020

drfrey13

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders were at 29.7 after Littleton so Witten, Nassib Ana the other Cowboy are missing everything else is included in that number besides the draft picks which don’t matter at this time. Also Mariota is missing as well cause that contract is top secret apparently. 

Raiders can release three guys and have about 12 million in cap space. Money is not an issue. 

I’d say that leaves us around 5-10M after draft picks. 

Looking to trade Gabe, and add a starting DB(CB,S) and sign a RB like Hyde.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders were at 29.7 after Littleton so Witten, Nassib Ana the other Cowboy are missing everything else is included in that number besides the draft picks which don’t matter at this time. Also Mariota is missing as well cause that contract is top secret apparently. 

Raiders can release three guys and have about 12 million in cap space. Money is not an issue. 

Who can we release?

7 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Definitely is interested to change it to that.

Gabe for slay straight up. Good move for both.

Resign slay for 4yrs - 66mil

I wouldn't say good move for both. Slay is certainly still more valuable. Gabe and a 3rd is probably fair value, but I'm torn because Harris is still there to be had for less than top of the market money IMO.