FA 2020

drfrey13

One of the biggest holes we have that I haven't really heard too many people discussing is FS. I'd love to go all in for Anthony Harris. I really like Littleton but at this point I honestly might prefer throwing blank checks at Harris and Byron Jones. And then address LB with someone like Nick Vigil while targeting Patrick Queen/Kenneth Murray at #19. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What type of contracts do you guys expect Byron Jones, Cory Littleton, and Chris Harris to get in free agency? 

Jones will get a 4 or 5 year deal 13-15M APY

Harris will get a 2 or 3 year deal 10-12M APY

Littleton will get a 4 or 5 year deal 12-14M APY

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Jones will get a 4 or 5 year deal 13-15M APY

Harris will get a 2 or 3 year deal 10-12M APY

Littleton will get a 4 or 5 year deal 12-14M APY

The Jones deal seems about right. I think Harris is going to get at least $14M considering Collins, Thomas, and Mathieu all got $14M+ last offseason. Littleton I'm expecting between $13-15M as well considering Barr and Alexander got $13.5M and Mosley got $17M. 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

One of the biggest holes we have that I haven't really heard too many people discussing is FS. I'd love to go all in for Anthony Harris. I really like Littleton but at this point I honestly might prefer throwing blank checks at Harris and Byron Jones. And then address LB with someone like Nick Vigil while targeting Patrick Queen/Kenneth Murray at #19. 

One of the biggest holes we have.... we’ve had it since 2003 called every single position at LB

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If you think Byron will only get 15 million a year you're highly mistaking he will be the highest-paid CB when he signs.

Depends who signs first but yeah prob least 17 / yr range

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If you think Byron will only get 15 million a year you're highly mistaking he will be the highest-paid CB when he signs.

Wouldn’t 15m make him the highest paid? 

nevermind I was looking at the numbers wrong

Edited by FreshPrince

My targets...The first named are my main choices just didn't want to use the same players everyone else is...

(1) DT Big Cat Williams, Reed, Robinson

(1) DE JPP,  Dupree, Quinn

(All 3) LB Campbell, Lee, Burfict

(1) S Simmons, Vonn Bell, Harris

(1) CB Trae Waynes, Fuller, Darby, Apple

(1) RB Hyde

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

As @NYRaider mentioned, S is definitely a need that’s being overlooked. I can’t see Grudock rolling with Harris as one of our starters since he’s best in the 3rd S role. With that said, look for us to sign one in FA since I think it’s unlikely they spend another 1st rounder on a S so soon.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/safety/

• Like 1