Checks Twitter

More AB to Pats memes

Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport verified accounts tweets show up

Hmmm

Scream

Wake up GF

Now she's mad at me

Thanks AB

I did the same.  Sitting on the edge of the pool with the wife and seeing the ESPN alert pop up on my phone “oh my ******* GOD!!!!”

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

If this comes at the expense of Myers who is cut and signed elsewhere, then AB details our season by acting up, I will lose it. 

Hate it tbh.

AB can’t do anything to derail our season tbh

if he acts up they cut him, they’re out $9m, and it’s over 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

What about with Watson wearing #84, does he actually give it to AB after all the crap he just pulled to get here? I'd be a little surprised. Also, what about when Harry is eligible after week 6 or Meredith?

This will be AB's first "test".

Both a test on how he'll approach the Pat's way of doing things and a test on how Belichick and Pats players welcome him.

Could turn into nothing or everything...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Is Meredith really gonna come back barring injury?  Like whose spot would he take?

obviously Harry is a different story 

I think you got 3 expendables out there right now in Dorsett, Gunner and Thomas. I think Meyers is kept. Gunner makes place for AB, Dorsett for Harry and Thomas maybe for Meredith but at this point I think Meredith probably does not play and our WR room to end the season will be

Brown

Gordon

Edelman

Thomas

Harry

Meyers

19 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I think you got 3 expendables out there right now in Dorsett, Gunner and Thomas. I think Meyers is kept. Gunner makes place for AB, Dorsett for Harry and Thomas maybe for Meredith but at this point I think Meredith probably does not play and our WR room to end the season will be

Brown

Gordon

Edelman

Thomas

Harry

Meyers

Disagree on Thomas if he’s able to stay healthy 

People forget he’s been an elite top-10 receiver whenever he’s been on the field

I realize it’s a big if but he could be big for us... as big as any of the other guys