Week 2 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

Game Of The Week  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #13 Auburn @ #3 Clemson
    • #5 Oklahoma @ #2 Ohio State
    • #15 Georgia @ #24 Notre Dame
    • #14 Stanford @ #6 USC

I'm officially on the Lamar Jackson #1 overall bandwagon...dude just threw a 6'5 DT off his shoulders and turned a -5 into a +13 where no other person in the game other than maybe Cam could do it. And before that he had a ball that went 50 on a line to a receiver over the top of a safety. The Arm is insane, the pocket presence is actually sharp, and the things he can do with his legs are not fair. 

1 minute ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I'm officially on the Lamar Jackson #1 overall bandwagon...dude just threw a 6'5 DT off his shoulders and turned a -5 into a +13 where no other person in the game other than maybe Cam could do it. And before that he had a ball that went 50 on a line to a receiver over the top of a safety. The Arm is insane, the pocket presence is actually sharp, and the things he can do with his legs are not fair. 

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think he'll have an NFL career but his footwork is a hot steaming mess. For me, hard pass.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I think he'll have an NFL career but his footwork is a hot steaming mess. For me, hard pass.

Yea I thought that a lot too but he can throw off platform very well and he sees the field very well too. Watch the rest of this game and tell me what you think. He looks redic

3 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Yea I thought that a lot too but he can throw off platform very well and he sees the field very well too. Watch the rest of this game and tell me what you think. He looks redic

Did you just ask a Michigan fan to stop watching the Michigan game to watch the Louisville game? Lol

16 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

That along with he needs to add some touch on his passes. Everything is a hard fastball which causes a lot of his incompletions. Its nice to have that zip but in certain circumstances a QB needs to have some touch on the football

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

They were trying so hard to eff something up and go into the half down by even more. Fickell is a god damn moron.

I dont mind the decision by the coach to take a couple shots at the endzone. But his QB has to be more aware than that and not take a bad penalty.

Archived