Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Brown did force his way out, after management and the fans very clearly took Ben Roethlisberger’s side. And that’s absolutely fair to take Ben’s side as he’s won 2 Super Bowls for this franchise. But I refuse to act like the franchise was completely innocent even though Brown ultimately did what he wanted to get to a team he felt gave him a better chance to win a Super Bowl.

Bell wanted more money. The team had money. I understand he had been pinched for weed but we gambled and lost.

I’m sorry, Brown and Bell were issues in and of themselves but I refuse to see the franchise as infallible just because we’re the mighty Steelers.

Lol I don't understand how anyone can possibly still think it wasn't Brown's fault. Have you been living under a rock?

And as for Bell I would've been ok with paying the man but understand why they didn't. And we didnt refuse to pay him for being a distraction so your take is still bad.

Nothing about this has anything to do with the Steelers being infallible. This whole thread has been about ****ting on the Steelers all night. Lots of reasons to criticize the Steelers but what you said is not one of them.

8 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

We're sleeping on Joe Flacco being in Denver.

The trouble is that they'd ideally it'd be @Devner so the rest of the league needs to tank the regular season games against them so they get homefield.

Not unless Joe brings back the fu manchu.  Then again, it'd probably fit in in Denver.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

NFL teams agreeing to trade Eli to whatever team plays the Patriots that week.

It will work until the trade deadline, he'll be released with a plan to sign with the next Patriots opponent (and repeating this process) but will instead sign with the Patriots unexpectedly, playing backup to Brady and throwing him a TD pass on a double QB  trick play in the Super Bowl. 

Operation Kryptonite

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Brown did force his way out, after management and the fans very clearly took Ben Roethlisberger’s side. And that’s absolutely fair to take Ben’s side as he’s won 2 Super Bowls for this franchise. But I refuse to act like the franchise was completely innocent even though Brown ultimately did what he wanted to get to a team he felt gave him a better chance to win a Super Bowl.

Brown's antics got worse and worse over the years.   And Brown's actions pretty much ensured he wasnt coming back even before any sides were taken.

Stop making excuses for Brown.

Bell wanted more money. The team had money. I understand he had been pinched for weed but we gambled and lost.

Huh?    How did we lose?    Bell wasnt worth the money he wanted.   He still isnt.

I’m sorry, Brown and Bell were issues in and of themselves but I refuse to see the franchise as infallible just because we’re the mighty Steelers.

No one said they are infallible.   Not one person.   You are just reaching to bash the team like you do every time we are losing.  

28 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I agree that Tommy Lee Jones is awesome, but keep in mind you're talking to a guy who NEVER goes to the theater anymore unless the movie is potentially life-changing. It just isn't cost-effective when you can wait six months for the thing to show up in a Redbox or something.

gotcha, I'm the opposite ...so Ad Astra is far above the bar for a movie that gets me to the theater.

I go to the AMC by me and have Alist though and have that $4 popcorn bucket..so it rounds out to like $10/$12 per visit.

Not spending $25-$30 per trip lowers your bar considerably though ha

Archived