Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

21 hours ago, SSG said:

Ughhhhh, who didn't kill me this week?

My opponent's Cook outscored my RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2 and Flex.  Three of those players were Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey and DeAndre Hopkins.  Was a rough week.

Yeah I had all those players this week. The nature of fantasy. You should dominate on paper and then everything goes wrong at the same time lol 

I feel like this is the week where my team regresses and I start to lose it.  I've lost my starting quarterback, starting tight end, and Antonio brown this year. My team is no longer any good. I'm going to have to play matchups like a wizard this year to make the playoffs

If Kittle can start scoring, that would be great

If Diggs can get going properly, I'd appreciate 

If NYG can somewhat hang in there so Saquon doesn't get shelved after 1 Q, that'd be sweet

I've given up on my QBs, Drake and Allen Robinson.

The only player keeping me in it is John Ross.

Edited by Hunter2_1

The question is more like...who didn't. He had Jameis, Kamara and Allen almost outscore me lol.

I feel like this happens every year. I ALWAYS get the team's best week when I play them. I'm gonna be 2-1 with 390 pts scored through 3 weeks and my opponents are over 400 pts scored. Meanwhile, you always get that one luckbox dude who scores <100 pts per week and his opponents always score <90. My league, it just happens to be the same dude every year and he thinks he's a good fantasy player lol. He wont the league with the 2nd fewest points scored ffs. I outscored him by 235 pts that year and we had the same record lol. Really wish fantasy football was just a ROTO sport. Actually reward the best team, not the luckiest.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The Fantasy Gods hate me. 

I've now lost: 

QB1 - (Big Ben)

My RB1 and #1 overall pick (Barkley)

My starting (and only) tight end (Henry)

My WR2 and third round pick (AB)

My Flex (Hilton)

Meanwhile Michel and Sanders have been huge busts on my bench. 

Luck, Henry, Saquon, Gallup and Hilton for me.

My RB3, Matt Breida, is on a bye next week so I'm going to be stuck starting waiver fodder with Saquon out.

Edited by beekay414