TNF - Bucs (0-1) @ Panthers (0-1)

Lil' Shorty

40 page thread damn let’s go.

I was at the game and aside from the win, best thing I saw...

After the Godwin TD some Panther fans continue shouting things I won’t repeat at a guy a few rows below in a Winston jersey. Dude in the Winston jersey turns around and shouts back “at least my QB doesn’t wear a dress.” Was epic.

• Like 3

This defense is legit tho.

Jameis has some awful conservative offense in most of the first half then hit his stride, not making bad decisions. 

Godwin better be on your fantasy team.

Mike might barely get 1000 yards this season.

OJ isn’t used by BA.

Shaq Barrett gonna get paid this off-season.

CMC RAN FOR ONLY 37 YARDS.

VH3 had 12 tackles.

Edited by Lil' Shorty

7 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

40 page thread damn let’s go.

I was at the game and aside from the win, best thing I saw...

After the Godwin TD some Panther fans continue shouting things I won’t repeat at a guy a few rows below in a Winston jersey. Dude in the Winston jersey turns around and shouts back “at least my QB doesn’t wear a dress.” Was epic.

This is awesome. 😂😂😂😂😂

Great win last night. Defense looked stout.

-Jameis played ultra conservative until starting to open it up in the 3rd quarter. I think he may finally be settling in now. We've seen the disaster week one and the conservative week 2. We need the in between lol...

-Looks like hot hand approach is going to continue at RB. Not good news for RoJo...

-i fully expect OJ and Mike to be focal points in this offense, despite the limited production thus far...

Still pretty excited about this one. It isn't one we get the last five years. Jameis wasn't perfect but our defense kept us in the game. Which hasn't happened in I don't know how long.

It seemed like we were just trying to kill clock in the second half with all the running. But it was good enough. The line feasted for the most part.

Godwin is gonna have 100 catches this year. BA wasn't kidding. I just hope Mike still gets his 1,000 yards. We don't seem to really need Brate or Howard right now.

Shaq Daddy is a beast. Vea is a monster. Suh is Suh. Even Gholston has stepped up his game. This front is nasty.

So it looks like we’ve got ourselves a reliable run game and a reliable defence.

I’m not ready to say either are “good” just yet, but even just by being average, we’re significantly better than we have been for years.

This team might actually consistently put some wins together since we don’t seem to be putting everything on the passing game.