TNF - Bucs (0-1) @ Panthers (0-1)

Lil' Shorty

I’m ready to move on from Sunday. 

Carolina’s offense looked bad aside from CMC yesterday but their defense looked alright. Some of that may be due to a slow start of offenses in general. 

If Bowles can stop CMC and we can get something from our offense with 0-1 INTs from Jameis and the flu bug stops getting passed around, I say we have a solid chance.

I’ll be at the game.

Bucs - 20 Panthers - 17

• Like 2

I think we will be able to hold CMC to a respectable game unlike last year were he obliterated us and made our defense look stupid.   Suh and Vea are beasts up front.  I'm not really worried about anything else on offense as Cam doesn't look that great either.

Its going to be interesting to see how Jameis does.  Is he going to come out in a handcuffed manner as he did after his Bengals debacle in 2018 or is he going to come out guns blazing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I think we will be able to hold CMC to a respectable game unlike last year were he obliterated us and made our defense look stupid.   Suh and Vea are beasts up front.  I'm not really worried about anything else on offense as Cam doesn't look that great either.

Its going to be interesting to see how Jameis does.  Is he going to come out in a handcuffed manner as he did after his Bengals debacle in 2018 or is he going to come out guns blazing.

Only problem I see is that our run D on the outside kind of sucked at times.  Up the middle we were solid, on the edge they got some.  I expect Carolina to try and stretch things and exploit that weakness 

CAR had 18 pressures against a good OL unit in LAR. You think Sunday was bad just wait. Winston will be running for dear life and sacked a handful of times.

Flipside of things Cam did not look comfortable throwing the pill. CMC is a monster though and it will be hell to pay for whoever has to stick him. White was horrendous in coverage so i look for him to be picked on.

CAR 24

TB 17

Godwin and Jones score our two TDs

10 hours ago, indifference said:

CAR had 18 pressures against a good OL unit in LAR. You think Sunday was bad just wait. Winston will be running for dear life and sacked a handful of times.

Was going to come in here and post this. Also we are going to be facing another former Buc who is going to be looking for revenge, except I don't see Gerlald being stupid and getting ejected.

On a side note, did you guys notice how many ejections took place on Sunday? I think there was 5. I'm usually against the refs making the games less fun for us to watch, but I am on their side for once for having zero tolerance to the crap like we saw Kwon Alexander pull.