Week 3 Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

Just now, beekay414 said:

At least they are consistent with their yellow lol. Minnesota's pants almost look a different shade of yellow than the yellow on their helmets/jerseys. Plus, they put a giant gopher head on one side of their helmet lol.

lol just saw them, they are pretty damn ugly

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Am I wrong thinking their pants look like a different shade of yellow than the rest of what's on their jerseys? The stuff on their jersey looks mustard yellow while the pants look more like vomit lol.

No they definitely do, and then they got that ugly *** wide white collar. I do actually like their away jerseys though. think those look good

I'm honestly surprised how little Najee is talked about. Even in limited touches up til now because of guys in front of him he has always shown the strength, agility, and speed. I just don't know why he isn't talked about as among the best in the game this season. Etienne and maybe Taylor are the only ones I'd rather have than him. And it's not that I don't think the others like Swift, Dobbins, or Benjamin among others are really good, it's just the Harris is much better than given credit for.

• Like 1