The Philadelphia 76ers Thread: Where Simmons, yet again, guards fours

Utley

This team is so fun. 

I feel pretty good about Fultz rediscovering his shot and being about a similar shooter to what he was at Washington. That's going to be a huge asset down the road whether that happens next year or a couple years down the line. 

But the rest of the league should be really, really scared about Ben Simmons finding a shot. If he develops a shot this offseason or over the next couple years, it's going to be damn near impossible to stop him. 

And the best of all of them is definitely Embiid. 

(Honestly, at this point, why wouldn't LeBron want to play with these 3? LeBron on this team might be the favorite.)

36 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

This team is so fun. 

I feel pretty good about Fultz rediscovering his shot and being about a similar shooter to what he was at Washington. That's going to be a huge asset down the road whether that happens next year or a couple years down the line. 

But the rest of the league should be really, really scared about Ben Simmons finding a shot. If he develops a shot this offseason or over the next couple years, it's going to be damn near impossible to stop him. 

And the best of all of them is definitely Embiid. 

(Honestly, at this point, why wouldn't LeBron want to play with these 3? LeBron on this team might be the favorite.)

These four bro

Dont forget about Stario 

• Like 1

Just now, ninjapirate said:

and he would be a 6th man of the year candidate. 

Also, I know it's a bit early for speculation, but what shall we do with Reddick entering next season. He's been pretty solid for us as a whole this season. Resign? Markelle assuming he can play well and look at least as good as he did tonight seems to fit perfectly at the 2. Do we let him get more minutes? 

Could we afford Reddick and LeBron? Do you think Reddick would go for another 1 year deal?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Also, I know it's a bit early for speculation, but what shall we do with Reddick entering next season. He's been pretty solid for us as a whole this season. Resign? Markelle assuming he can play well and look at least as good as he did tonight seems to fit perfectly at the 2. Do we let him get more minutes? 

Could we afford Reddick and LeBron? Do you think Reddick would go for another 1 year deal?

If lebron comes let reddick walk. 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

You cannot afford both.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I feel like his play has dropped off since signing the extension.

He's still the same defender that he always was. The only time he wasn't was after he hurt his back and it was still clearly bothering him. And he's shooting 37.7% from three on the year.