Brandon Ingram or Jaylen Brown

CWood21

Ingram is a much better shot maker than Brown and he will prove that this season. Brown may be a better three point shooter right now, but overall give me Ingram in the shooting department as well. Ingram had to create his shot at a much higher percentage than Brown, hence why his FG % was so low. 

I like Brown, would rather him start than Smart. Damn good athlete that showed nice slashing ability in summer league. Or at least early on in summer league. I'd take Ingram over him, but he will need to use his length on the defensive end to compensate for his lack of strength. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 8:32 AM, MookieMonster said:

Stuff like this irks me. 

Brown is a better shooter, a better passer, a better defender, a better rebounder, and is the better athlete. The only thing Ingram does better than Brown as of their rookie seasons is handle the ball .

Despite all this, you think the only reason that Ingram was drafted ahead of Brown was because of better ball handling?  Please tell me that's not the case.

14 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Despite all this, you think the only reason that Ingram was drafted ahead of Brown was because of better ball handling?  Please tell me that's not the case.

What? Why he was drafted is irrelevant if he doesn't showcase it. Ingram has a very high ceiling, that doesn't mean he will reach it and Jaylen Brown IS better at everything listed right now. 

• 3 weeks later...

B Ingram is just trash. I'll say it again, he is too slow (and apparently not a good shooter) to be a 3. And is NOT a spread 4. too soft. By years end, people will laugh that this is even a thread IMO. J Brown, while sometimes frustrating me with his inconsistencies, is so much more explosive and dangerous offensively, all while being a better defender.

Archived