News and Notes W3: Dez says it would be "lovely" to return

Matts4313

1 hour ago, project T.O said:

Fair enough, but Corner isn’t as big a need for this team as wr was when we grabbed Amari. And Cooper didn’t have the baggage that Ramsey has. 

Can you specify on what baggage Ramsey has? He's not getting suspended for substance abuse, assaulting security guards or getting accused by women of crimes in the offseason. It's actually been the opposite, he's had basically no injury history to speak of and has played every game in his career.

Not singling you out @project T.O, but I'm generally curious as to what makes Jalen Ramsey a cancer/toad/baggage player because I haven't seen anything egregious enough to warrant that (unlike some ex/current players that are on the team). Because he will speak his mind and isn't essentially "quiet" like Cooper?

Edited by Tony7188

6 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Can you specify on what baggage Ramsey has? He's not getting suspended for substance abuse, assaulting security guards or getting accused by women of crimes in the offseason. It's actually been the opposite, he's had basically no injury history to speak of and has played every game in his career.

Not singling you out @project T.O, but I'm generally curious as to what makes Jalen Ramsey a cancer/toad/baggage player because I haven't seen anything egregious enough to warrant that (unlike some players that are currently on the team). Because he talks too much? 

I don’t know about cancer like others have said, but he got into a pretty heated argument with his coach in the middle of a game and had to be pulled away. That kind of stuff raises red flags. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, project T.O said:

I don’t know about cancer like others have said, but he got into a pretty heated argument with his coach in the middle of a game and had to be pulled away. That kind of stuff raises red flags. 

My mistake, you didn't say those words at all. I'm also sure you've seen players get into heated arguments with their coaches on the sidelines in an NFL game before. Is it a possible red flag? Yes. But with a top player you take those chances. I mean, look at what the Patriots deal with.  

Edited by Tony7188

7 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

My mistake, you didn't say those words at all. I'm also sure you've seen players get into heated arguments with their coaches on the sidelines in an NFL game before. Is it a possible red flag? Yes. But with a top player you take those chances. I mean, look at what the Patriots deal with.  

To take a line out of pro wrestling That AB thing was a work. Moment he left Pitt he was going to New England. Brown is not as ‘crazy’ as he made himself look while In Oakland. 

11 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

idk im sure Kris Richard would be delighted to have Jalen Ramsey at his DB meetings

Richard is also a hot head. Those two might swing at eachother. 

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Ramsey is a toad. Move on. Besides pretty sure he wouldn't play for the Cowboys anyway. 

He said he would never play for Jerry Jones after he told him we would draft him.

10 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Not singling you out @project T.O, but I'm generally curious as to what makes Jalen Ramsey a cancer/toad/baggage player because I haven't seen anything egregious enough to warrant that (unlike some ex/current players that are on the team). Because he will speak his mind and isn't essentially "quiet" like Cooper?

He is an indisputable Diva. He cant control his temper which has led to on field/sideline blow ups. He doesnt know how to shut up, needs the attention.

All that said, here is the only way I trade for Ramesy. If he takes the same contract Zeke just did + a no trade/hold out clause. If we could lock him up for the next 8 years and he knew he couldnt escape it, so he had to STFU and play football.... Sure. Send a 1st for him. The money (~$13m/yr during the GTD portion) would be in line with other #1 CBs but not bank breaking. After this year we lose Jones and Heath. Next year Woods, Chidobe, Jordan and Brown. <== I think thats right.

We have to start getting DBs on contracts. 

Edited by Matts4313