Week Three: Giants (0-2) @ Bucs (1-1)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, one_of_a_kind24 said:

Ah crap. Just remembered we got the Rams next week. How much do we lose by? 14? 21? đŸ˜«đŸ˜«đŸ˜« Bowles needs to make some changes to the defense this week, cause if he doesnt, we are gonna get destroyed.

honestly im not so worried about the defense anymore, we just got burned bc we didnt pay attention to the fact that Jones could run

its the HC decision making and Jameis turnovers we need to watch out for

Gay, should have been on the waiver wire before he got to the locker room, after the game. Missing two extra points and a chippy FG is nuts. And after hearing the post game interview by Bruce Arians, he should be put back in retirement, his statements after the game were insane. I am not even a Bucs fan and I am pissed. Mo matter what these coaches say players don't get over a loss like this.

• Like 1

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

honestly im not so worried about the defense anymore, we just got burned bc we didnt pay attention to the fact that Jones could run

its the HC decision making and Jameis turnovers we need to watch out for

no one can run on them, barrett is right now in DPOY of the year honors, and the secondary get shredded by a rookie CB.  Your one CB is good for one crushing penalty a game.  Are you not worried because you are resigned to the fact they just can t cover at all?

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Gay, should have been on the waiver wire before he got to the locker room, after the game. Missing two extra points and a chippy FG is nuts. And after hearing the post game interview by Bruce Arians, he should be put back in retirement, his statements after the game were insane. I am not even a Bucs fan and I am pissed. Mo matter what these coaches say players don't get over a loss like this.

Preaching to thr choir. Arians somehow lost his mind.   We ve seen this time and time again as Bucs fans.

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i have never ever ever heard of a coach taking a delay of game ON PURPOSE prior to a FG attempt

seriously

has this ever happened before? 

im completely baffled

never, only a Bucs HC thinks this is a good idea.  2 XPs were missed earlier, so of course let s intentionally move the ball back to that distance.  Arians made a horrific decision.

I watched the replay of the kick like 5 times. Guess I’m a sucker for pain. Kick would have been good from 29 yards. Great job on the delay of game. 

Agreed. This hurts. It’s sad how badly I just want to make the playoffs. It’s getting to the point where being a fan of this team is too much.

This bigger impact on wha this loss does to the team. Could be a downward spiral.

If we get to the bye 3-3 I’d say that’s a win.

8 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this just hurts man

for real

if we lose, fine, i know we arent that good BUT THIS, it just hurts man

the franchise as a whole just finds new ways to lose.  BA gave up play calling and also now can t manage a game for the second week in a row.  It almost seems impossible, but not for this franchise.

Sack Barrett is on pace to break the NFL sack record, but the pass defense.

Finally, I have no clue what will happen to the QB position.  No team has scored has scored more then 30, and lost more then the Bucs the last 2 years. This includes Fitz n Jameis.  I don t know what can be done going fwd.