MNF: Browns @ Jets

BleedTheClock

23 hours ago, SkippyX said:

There was a theory that Bell was just a replacement level player because every RB who replaced him played as well or to about 98.5% of his level.

• Williams, Conner, and Samuels
  • The sample size was about 25 games.

2 games with the Jets makes that theory look like fact but we will adjust as more evidence comes in.

I myself, am confident that he is a fraud.

Standing still a bit and spinning a lot gets old when you are doing it to the tune of 3.4 yards a pop. xD

Is this some personal vendetta against Bell or something? You watch either of the Jets first two games? Bells been great considering what he's had to work with. Consistently making the first guy miss, extending plays, and more often than not picking up a few yards when the play should've been blown up behind the LOS.  Look at what the Browns just did to our OL and seriously tell me if that 3.4 yards a pop is on Bell. Luke Faulk was also our QB, so there's that.

You can't watch Bell and not see how talented he is. He benefitted from a great OL in Pittsburgh, sure, so do most of the leagues best RBs. 

Edited by NJC33

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Neither the Jets or the Browns are actually a very good team right now, of course at least the Browns have won a game :P.

But seriously the Jets are awful offensively. Their defense is good but when the offense isnt scoring points that defense is eventually going to give out.

Baker has looked atrocious thus far.

I think he’s still searching for the switch....

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2